Chapter 7

Junie woke with a start from yet another dream about Levi.

Every single night without fail, she had some sort of wet dream, and it was starting to get to her. She was beyond frustrated. The dreams always ended too soon.

She pushed herself upright, kicking down the sheets. It was still dark out, but she made out the outline of a familiar figure.

She let out a startled gasp.

"Levi," she whispered, rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing in here?"

Levi got onto her bed, his tall form moving until she was forced to lay back down with him hovering over her. She still felt sleepy, and wondered if this was another dream.

"Every night, I hear you call my name so sweetly," he said, pushing her hair out of her face with his hand. "I'm not even controlling your dreams anymore. It's all you, and who am I to deny you of anything?"

Her heart was pounding. She felt the flush throughout her whole body, still leftover from the latest fantasy her brain had conjured up.

He bent his head, his lips catching her jaw. He dragged his hand down the length of her body, and she arched into his touch.

"I bet you will come undone so easily with my touch," he teased against her neck. "Spread your legs like a good girl."

His fingers dipped below the waist of her pajamas pants.

"Please," she whispered.

"Say my name," he urged.

"Please, Leviathan," she said again.

He pulled down her pants and her panties all in one go, leaving them around her ankles so she was locked in one place.

His fingers dipped between her legs, running gently along the curves between. The touch was faint and teasing and she squirmed.

He applied more pressure, slowly pressing his long finger until it slipped inside of her.

She gasped, gripping the sheets with her fists.

He moved his finger quickly and the pleasure consumed her. She had already been so turned on from her dream.

He slowed down to push in a second finger, shoving them in and out of her quickly.

She moaned, arching off of the bed.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "Right there."

"That's it," Levi said, taking his other hand and rubbing her clit. "Cum for me."

She gasped, clenching her thighs and squeezing her eyes shut. Her body shook from the force of her release, as the waves of pleasure crashed and spilled into a relieving bliss.

Levi removed his fingers, sucking them quite lewdishly.

He pulled her panties and pajamas off of her feet, spreading her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked, surprised.

"You didn't think I was going to leave this mess, did you?" he asked, moving down so his face was between her thighs.

He ran his tongue along every ridge that his fingers had just visited. She was still so sensitive that she gasped and shook, gripping his hair between her fingers.

"Levi, I can't," she whispered, but he didn't let up.

"Just one more," he encouraged, slipping his finger back in beside his tongue. 

He moved them both quickly.

Junie saw stars as she neared yet another release.

The feeling was indescribable. She felt like she was floating, bordering too much and not enough.

His tongue found that extra sensitive bundle of nerves, and she yelled out as he sucked at it.

She came instantly, and even though it was dark, she felt her vision darken for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked, kissing her cheek.

She nodded.

He reached over to switch on the lamp. She squinted at the intrusive light, throwing her arm over her eyes to block it.

Levi went to her bathroom, coming back with a warm, damp rag that he used to clean between her legs gently. She was still quivering which seemed to amuse him.

He discarded her underwear onto the floor, pulling her pajamas back up.

He seemed to be unsure of where to go, so she moved over, patting the space next to her.

He stayed sitting up, but she laid across him. He ran his hands along her skin.

"Are you sure you didn't have anything to do with the dreams I was having?" Junie asked.

"No, angel," he said, the sweet nickname making her blush. "That was all you."

"Did you hear me every night?"

His silence made her groan.

He pulled the blankets up around her.

"I have really great hearing as a demon," he admitted, reaching over to flip off the light.

"You're just now mentioning this?"

He rubbed her back, hushing her. "Sleep for a little bit before your alarm goes off."