Chapter 16

"Are you sleeping?" Junie teased, poking Levi who she knew was definitely not sleeping.

He opened his eyes, giving her a look. She laughed a bit, muffling it with her blanket.

"You're still full of giggles," he said skeptically.

"I slept good," she said, defending herself. She reached for him, moving to straddle his waist so she was sitting on top of him. "I think you owe me something from last night."

"Is that right, angel?" he asked, gripping her hips to gently bring them down on top of his own. Her eyes fluttered.

She leaned down so she could kiss him, her fingers tangling in his hair.

"Did you mean what you said?" Levi asked curiously.

"I would not have said it if I didn't mean it," she said. "But I am sorry that I just blurted it out."

"That's okay," he whispered, running his hand along her face. "I definitely didn't know what love was before I met you. You're so sweet, so full of life, and I am eternally grateful that I am one of the few lucky ones that gets to experience life with you, my beautiful mate."

Junie blushed. She pulled away from his hands to duck her head.

"That's what makes you blush," he teased. "Not the fact that you are sitting on top of me?"

"I can just get down," she said, shifting to get off of him, but he held her firm.

"I like you up there," he said, bringing his hips up against hers. She made a gentle noise that seemed to encourage him to continue.

He lifted her t-shirt up over her head, and she leaned down for a kiss, rocking against him. The friction felt amazing, even through her pajama pants.

"I want you to ride me," Levi said, starting to ease her pants down.

She had to get off of him to get her clothes off and Levi kicked down his briefs leaving him bare.

Junie hesitated, feeling her belly flutter. He just looked so big from this angle, and she didn't want to mess up. "I don't know about this."

"That's okay," Levi soothed, sitting up. He flipped her onto her back, running his fingers between her legs.

She moaned immediately as he pushed two of his long fingers inside of her without hesitation. He was so quick with it, thrusting them in and out rapidly. Her mind couldn't keep up as she was barreling right towards the edge.

He removed his fingers. She couldn't help but protest a bit, but he shushed her, replacing his fingers with his length with one firm push. The quick switch made her head spin in a wonderful way.

Junie gasped, squeezing the sheets beneath her fingers as he began to move painstakingly slow. He would pull all the way out and push all the way back in, making him feel so deep within her.

"Please," she mumbled.

Levi hummed. "That sounds familiar, like last night when you were being a fucking tease."

"You were ignoring me," she managed between his hard thrusts.

"Next time I'll just fuck you in the car then."

She clenched at the thought. That sounded like fun honestly.

"Can I try to ride you now?" she asked.

He pulled away, and she could feel how wet she was between her thighs.

Levi laid on his back, and she slowly lowered herself onto him. She felt so full in this position.

"Good girl," he cooed. "You look so pretty taking all of me like this."

Her heart fluttered at the praise. She attempted to move up and down, but felt a bit awkward.

"I don't know what to do," she admitted quietly.

Levi gave a warm chuckle. She had never really heard him make that sound before and she smiled. He wrapped his arms around her, lowering her down so he could plant his lips firmly on hers.

"Just rest on your knees like this, baby. It'll make it easier."

He helped her with the motion by gripping her hips. She moaned softly as she finally found a rhythm and was able to move faster.

She was so turned on that it felt like no time before she was reaching that edge once again.

Junie gasped. "I'm going to cum."

He let her ride out her release, before flipping her onto her back so he could take over.

His thrusts were rough this time. They were quick and sloppy, and she felt each punishing push from him as she tingled from sensitivity.

"Levi," she protested, trying to take in a deep breath.

His hands slid up her body, curling lightly around her throat.

"Did you really think you were off the hook from last night?" he said. "You know that's not my name. Why don't you try again?"

"Leviathan," she whined, feeling herself reach yet another orgasm. Despite her protests, it felt amazing and she melted into her bed. He didn't let up and she moaned as she continued to cum.

He quickened his pace, nearing his own release. He grunted, giving a few more deep thrusts before he pulled out, spilling onto her.

She shivered, feeling her thighs quiver and she clenched as she felt her own wetness between her thighs.

"You made a mess," Levi teased, dipping his fingers between her legs, where he had just been.

She gave a breathless gasp at her sensitivity. He removed his fingers, sucking them off.

He moved to get off of her, probably to get a rag to clean her like he had done before, but she stopped him.

"Just give me a minute," Junie said, encouraging him to stay close to her. He lowered himself back down and the weight felt nice.

He kissed her lips, and then her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked.

She nodded.

"Pretty girl," he cooed, gathering her hair away from her face and neck. "Did so well for me."

"I don't know if I am going to be able to walk after that one," Junie admitted, still feeling her racing heart in her chest.

"Good," he said, giving her another peck. "How about a shower and then some breakfast?"