the desert

The wind blows on the desert as a black dragon flies by as Zarra looks down below to find Iroh and zuko.

Seikatsu is on the firebender's shoulder, who is concerned about iroh and the prince as the girl is.

"It's okay boy, we'll find them, they couldn't have gone far, after all, they've wanted fugitives of the fire nation like I was." she said to her male fire ferret. "They need to get used to it once we reach ba sing se."

Yelena growls, signaling to the girl that she found the two but got in trouble.

Zarra looks down and sees those familiar group of fire nation with their rhinos surrounding Zuko and iroh.

"Yelena fire!" just as she yelled that, the black dragon shot fire from her mouth.

"Enough stalling! Round 'em up!" as Colonel Mongke said in command, the fire circles around the two fugitives as the rhinos back away in fear and lose control.

Yelena landed in front of Zuko and Iroh, "come on you two hop on!" Zarra yelled to the two in desperation.

Iroh grabs her hand and she pulls him in, she then grabs zuko with her right hand.

As Zuko looks at her burned arm...he recalls how she got hurt because of his little sister who wasn't herself when the fire mix with lightning hit her.

Zarra pulled Zuko in the saddle as the dragon knew that the three are on, she took off flying.

"It's nice to see old friends." Iroh said looking down at the ground.

But zuko sarcastically said, "too bad you don't have any old friends that don't want to attack you."

"Hmm...old friends that don't want to attack me." Iroh echoed Zuko's sarcastic commet.

Zuko's face palmed as Zarra laughed "well, they had to get what's coming to them, they really are a ball of rhino fun." she joked as Iroh laughed.

Zuko crack a small smile and laughs a little at the raven/white-haired girl's joke.

🌄

As they landed on a small village the three fire banders went in the drinking place.

Zarra looked over in the corner of her eyes to see two familiar people, her eyes widened to see Xin fu and the teacher from the academy for earthbenders, she knew that Toph's father sent those two to retreat Toph, she must of lie so she can teach Aang earthbending.

And it shocked and worried that now they see a wanted fugitive poster of Zuko and Iroh.

She jogs inside and looks around for the two, but she has to stay calm and wait for the right time to warn them.

But she's concerned about her friends, she hoped that they wouldn't run into the buzzard wasps while being in the desert.

But when she saw Iroh and Zuko sitting, so she walked over to them.

"No one here is gonna help us. These people just look like filthy wanderers." zuko said to his uncle.

"So do we." Iroh said.

"And i have been a fugitive, wanderer and live in the southern water tribe for years, it's just my cup of tea." Zarra said as she sat in the middle.

Iroh looks over his shoulder and said, "ah, this is interesting. I think i've found our friend."

The two scarred teen look over his line of sight to see the old guy with pai sho borde.

"You brought us here to gamble on pai sho?" zuko said as iroh got up.