the king of omashu

the gaang were walking for hours on end to get to omashu.

Karou walked beside Yelena and Seikatsu is on her shoulder resting while looking ahead.

she remembers when she first came to Omashu while traveling when she left the fire nation. she looks at Yelena when the snakeodile looks at her back, and they both smile at the memories of when they first met.

"the earth kingdom city of omashu!" Aang announced the water tribe siblings and his fire nation friend.

ahead of them, the city looks fantastic it looks like four mountains with houses and buildings and even shops.

it was breathtaking for the siblings but Karou? she's happy to visit that place again.

"I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi." Aang said.

"wow!" katara awed. "we don't have cities like this in the south pole."

"they have buildings here that don't melt." Sokka said mirroring his sister's awe expression."

"Well, let's go, slowpokes." Aang said excitedly. "the real fun is inside the city!" he then airbend down the hill, and before he could get far katara stopped him.

"wait Aang." katara said making the monk stop in his tracks. "it could be dangerous if people find out you're the avatar."

"you need a disguise." Sokka said.

"so, what am I supposed to do, grow a mustache?" Aang asked the siblings.

before any of them could say anything, they saw the firebender with a fire ferret on her shoulder and the snakeodile walk straight to omashu.

"Karou?! wait! we can't just walk in and let anyone know-" before katara could protest the fire nation girl, she stopped along with Yelena and turn around at the waterbender with a smile on her face.

"calm down katara, I have visited omashu before and they'll see me again, and besides today is the day for me anyway." she said making the monk and the siblings look at the black phoenix in confusion.

"what's today?" Sokka asked.

she smiled at the water tribe warrior as she looks at her companion and back at her friends, "today's the day of how Yelena and I first met, anyways the three of us need to go, see you three inside the city!" she said waving at her friends as she resumes walking and Yelena followed her owner with a happy grin on her face.

the three look at each other in shock but shrugged it off and resume a disguise for Aang.

-🌊-

Aang twitched his nose from Appa's fur and had more fur on his head to cover the arrow on his head.

"oh, this is so itchy." he then starts to scratch his head. "how do you live in this stuff?" he asked the sky bison.

appa gives Aang an offended look as he snorts at him as steam comes out of it.

"great! now you look just like my grandfather." Sokka said approving his work.

"Technically, Aang is 112 years old." katara said in a matter-of-fact.

Aang then grabs his staff and twirls it around "now let's get to skipping young whippersnappers!" Aang said imitating as an old man. "the big city and our friend awaits!"

-🌊-

in the city of omashu, the young fire bender pays the nice lady after buying fruits.

when she got out of the shop, she went on ahead with Yelena following her, and she greeted everyone as they smile at her presence, ever since her visit to omashu, everyone knew her when she stayed in this city before she arrived at the south pole.