the waterbending scroll

appa and Yelena were flying across the skies, continuing to go to the north pole.

ever since visiting Kota on that island, Aang's been telling the water tribe siblings and me that he needs to learn about water, earth, and fire before the comet will come during summer.

karou knew about sozin's comet, she knew he use its power to wash off the air nomads cause he knew that the avatar that was going to stop him was an air bender.

the scared girl saw how Aang hyperventilates and paced back and forth, and that concerns me and two of my animal friends, and so are Katara and Sokka.

she was concerned about herself too, he told her that the only way to unlock her phoenix form is to take her anger out on the one person that ruined her for years.

she touch her left eye and trace her scar where it had been for years when Azula pushed her.

her thought broke when Sokka scolds Aang.

"would you sit down? if we hit a bump, you'll go flying off! what's bugging you anyway?"

"It's what avatar roku said." Aang said in desperation. "i'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives."

"Well, let's see." karou butts in. "you pretty much-mastered air bending, and that you only took you 112 years. i'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer."

Aang starts to freak out when he finally realized.

"i haven't even started waterbending, and we're still weeks away from the north pole. what am i gonna to?"

katara grabbed the young monk's wrist. "calm down, it's gonna be okay." she drags him to his knees and hold his hands. "if you want, i can try and teach you some of the stuff i know."

Yelena, Seikatsu, and karou looked at each other and smirk at the waterbender, knowing that one day in the near future they will end up together.

"you'd do that?" Aang starts to get his hope up, knowing that katara will teach him.

katara nodded and said, "we'll need to find a good source of water first."

"i think I know where to go." karou said as she gets her friend's attention. "follow me." Yelena flies up ahead while appa follows the dragon.

"Maybe we can find a puddle for you to slash in." Sokka said now scared that karou would lead them to where the source is, he had hoped for a puddle.

but...he is wrong.

team avatar was now at a huge river with a beautiful waterfall.

"nice puddle." Sokka said sarcastically.

karou took off of Yelena's saddle and start to walk to the water with her black dragon.

"karou? what are you doing?" katara asked the raven-white-haired as Yelena went into the running waterfall.

"what? it's Yelena's bath day, I need to wash her scales just before they get plucked off." she said turning to her dragon and brushing her scale with a healthy tree branch filled with leaves. "isn't right mommy' little dragon?" she cooly said to Yelena.

the black dragon purred in delight as she rolled on her back, feeling refreshed, the others sweatdrop from that scene, that aqua-eyed teenage girl will never grow out of the habit of calling herself mommy for that dragon who is the last of her kind in snakeodile form.

appa flies into the water and momo got wet in the process while Seikatsu enjoys the water.

"yeah! don't start without me boy!" Aang said to his flying bison.