Extra Chapter

Chapter Name:Spooky Season

TW:Homophobia,and homophobic language light violence and blood, Spoilers for Demon Slayer (It makes sense, I swear)

Leonardo's POV

Leo grabs two sodas and goes to the living room and hands one to his boyfriend. "Thanks Leo" Yuichi says before giving the turtle a quick, sweet kiss. A commercial comes on advertising some Halloween stuff "Oh Leo I keep seeing commercials like this!" Yuichi yelled pointing at the screen "Like sense last week, is there an event or holiday coming up soon?" Leo smiles "Yeah Chi, Halloween ever heard of it?" Yuichi raises an eyebrow "You mean the holiday that was made to ward off and mock Yokai" Yuichi said. Leo was shocked. "What!? No, not at all!" Donnie walked in with a warm cup of his coffee."Actually, Samhine was originally a day of rituals to ward of evil spirits. They ment ghosts but sense for the longest time Yokai was seen as evil spirts I could see why yokai would fill like that" he sips his coffee "Then the christians took over the holiday changed the name and butcherd the meaning and reason for the celebration beyond recognition" he takes another loud sip "then corporate America did the same and now we have Halloween" The purple wrapped softshell said after another long sip. Leo sweated in confusion. "Your point, Donnie?" Yuichi giggles and puts a comforting hand on the turtle's shoulder. "He's saying it's so far removed from the holiday I was upset about, that it's basically a different one" Donnie nods and leaves to his lab. "Sorry I didn't know that you guys had so much history around this holiday" Yuichi smiles and kisses him "It's okay Leo, now please tell me how you celebrate this holiday"

"Why go to a party when you can get free candy?" Yuichi asked questioning Leo's plan for Halloween "Well unless you have a kid below like 12 most people won't give you any" Yuichi deflates with a grumpy face "Rude" was all he said "I'll ask April to put out a few bowls of candy for you" Yuichi perks up "Really?" Leo smiles "Of course" Yuichi hugs him "You're the best!" Yuichi kisses his boyfriend "So what do I do for a costume?" Yuichi asked, snuggling into his shoulder "Well you can be anything, well mostly anything" Yuichi thinks a moment "How about..." Yuichi gets really close to Leo's face "How about a married man~" Leo's face went completely pink "W-what!?" Yuichi laughs as he backs up "Did you see your face!?" Leo puffs his cheek grumpy and annoyed at the joke "But seriously I have no idea what are you going to be" Leo chuckles "I'd tell you but I'm not sure if you'd get it, we're all going as characters form an anime Donnie got us into" Yuichi dose a prideful chuckle "Try me! My catch up game these last 6 months has been great" Leo smiled he sure he wouldn't know but he might as well humor his boyfriend

"Well it's from this show called Demon Sl-" Yuichi jumps up excited and starry-eyed "Demon Slayer!? For Real!?" Leo was shocked at Yuichi's reaction so he just nodded "And your all going as a character I must know everyone's costumes!" Yuichi yelled from pure excitement "Whoa! Whoa! Deep breath Chi and also like I need you to like chill for a second" Yuichi chuckles awkwardly and embarrassed "Sorry it's just Demon Slayer is like my favorite manga series ever, so to know everyone especially you like it got me really pumped" Leo smiles and kisses his cheek "I'm surprised you know it I was the impression your childhood was-" "Super crappy I would never put any one else through? Yes, yes it was" Leo began to sweat again "Riiiiiiiiight" Leo takes a quick breath "So how did you end up...reading the series" Yuichi got a Sly smirk "So my dad is kinda dumb right? So I told him it was an informative non-fiction series on the art of a samurai...and he totally bought it" he said with a sniker "I even took the collection with me" Leo grew a smile "You're a smart bunny" Leo said his smile turning more into a smirk "Yeah, well, I answered your question so now you have to answer mine" Leo chuckled "Ok let's see here"

"Raph wanted to be Innosuke, And Mikey chose Zenitsu" Yuichi nodded "Donnie picked Rengoku I'm sure just for the eyebrows alone" Yuichi chuckled at the joke "Casey Jr is going as Giyu" Yuichi thinks a moment "What about April?" Leo nods "She was gonna be Nezuko but she got to busy with the party and couldn't find it" Yuichi smirks "So who you going as,Tengen?" Leo laughs "If only I could be that amazingly flashy, but no I'm going as Tanjiro in his final selection arc outfit" Yuichi gave kind of a confused look "Why that one?" Leo smiles "Well I love that look of the warding mask and also it's blue" Yuichi chuckles "Fair" Yuichi thinks a moment "I got it ill be Kanao!" Leo chuckles "Right so I know! Who that is but in case someone else doesn't, could you albrate" Leo asks him as he looks at the wall behind his boyfriend "Mochi what are you looking at? That's just a wall" Leo shrugs causing Yuichi to sigh "She's Shinobu's ward she lives at the butterfly mantion,plus she's totally into Tanjiro like I'm totally into you!" He says kissing Leo's cheek "and I get to use a butterfly hear clip" Leo narrows his eyes "aren't those your ears" "I'll find a way don't worry about it"