Chapter 22

Chapter Name:A Gift For The Reckless

Yuichi's POV

It was the next morning Yuichi wakes up snuggled up to his boyfriend "Leo get up" Yuichi smiled as he shook his boyfriend awake. Leo woke up with a snort cutting off his snores "What? Huh?" He looked around and then landed his eyes on Yuichi "oh morning Chi why did you wake me up" Yuichi bounced excited "I got a whole day planned for us and your brothers" Leo smiled at the his boyfriend "You didn't have to do that" Yuichi narrowed his eyes which made Leo's blood run cold and gulp "you and your family has treated me wit nothing but kindness and you've pulled me from death's door three times! I must honor my hosts! You should know this Hamato who raised you!" Yuichi screamed frustrated at the thought. Leo broke into a sweat "Haha your right Chi whare are my manners I accept your generosity" Yuichi smiled "Wonderful"

"Leo I swear to the gods if you try something like that again I'll drag you out myself just to beat you" Yuichi scolded as him and his boyfriend left their room "Chi come on it was the only way to stop the Krang" Leo replied with an awkward chuckle "Not good enough" They both laugh "I'm just glad your o-" as Yuichi spoke a hand suddenly hit his face "Stop in the name of love!" Michelangelo yelled out hold his had still in the rabbit's face "Leo...I'm gonna kill him" Leo chuckled "Please don't" "Yes I rather you not Yuichi" Donnie said as he walked in holding something. "What do you-Mikey you can move your hand" Mikey slowly slid his hand down Yuichi's face leaving Yuichi a little more frustrated at the Orange one "What do you two want anyway" Mikey bounces as Donnie rolled his eyes "We made you a present" Leo smiled "Awwww showing love to your favorite brother?" Mikey chucked "It's for you both" Yuichi was shocked "Oh thank you!" Mikey snatches the gifts from Donnie's hand makeing him let out a shocked noise "Here!" Mikey handed the couple a pair of blue bracelets with 'Leosagi' engranded into them. "Matching Bracelets?" The red slider asked his brothers. "I wanted to get you guys a personal link device,and mikey said we should have it as matching jewelry" Donnie told them "So I designed you guys wedding rings!" Mikey clapped happily smiling wide. "But I reminded him your teenagers in a 8 month relationship" Mikey sighs "So I went with bracelets" Leo was confused "personal link device?" Donnie rolled his eyes "god Leon it's so simple,it's made frow a simple latus weaved carbon fiber,with my patented mystic tech" Leo looks at his bracelet and smiles "Thanks Donnie!" The purple soft shell crossed his arms "You don't know how to use it fo you" "Nope!" Donnie sighs "Basically you have to match your mysic wavelength with each other" Yuichi smiles "Wait Leosagi? Like Leo and Usagi? Why did you use my family name and Leo's first name" Yuichi asked "because a Leichi is a fruit you aren't a friut...are you?" Yuichi blushed "Well um Yeah I am" Mikey looks confused "Oh! Right!" Mikey laughs awkwardly and walks out, which makes Leo and Yuichi burst out laughing "That was good Chi,but be careful with that addtude or you'll turn into Donnie" Yuichi playfully rolled his amber eyes "Maybe your personality is just exsating" Leo chuckled "I've heard I can be to much but I personally don't see it" Yuichi laughs "Ok dork" he kisses his boyfriend's cheek "Come on let's get everyone ready"

That's when they heard Splinter clear his throat "Blue may I please talk to Rabbit alone" Leo looked between them both worried but didn't vocalize and only let out a slight nod before leaveing. Yuichi was a little confused about the sudden tense atmosphere and dark look on Splinter's face "Yes Mr.Hamato?" Yuichi tried to muster a respectful tone "So,Your an Usagi Samurai?" Yuichi's blood ran cold at the sudden venom "You know?Oh crap..."