Extra Chapter

Chapter Name:Yuichi's First Pride Parade

It's Pride Month, and I just got this idea and really wanted to do it sense it won't fit anywhere else

TW:
•Truma
•Pysical Abuse
•Child Abuse
•Strong Language
•Homophobia
I promise it's a cute and fluffy chapter!

Yuichi's POV

Yuichi was playing a fighting game with Mikey when suddenly hands covered his vision. "Guess who?" Leo said in a single song voice, "Ah! Leo, stop, or I'm gonna lose!" Yuichi cried out, causing Leo to frown and uncover his eyes."How did you know it was me? " he slumped over the couch. "You're the only one who does that," Yuichi replied, not looking back at his boyfriend. "Not true! Mikey does it, too!" Yuichi chuckles "Not after I almost broke his arm" Leo jumps "What!?" Mikey bounced excited at the memory "It was so cool he threw me over his shoulder and then almost broke my arm" Yuichi looks away clearly upset "Hey don't worry dude I don't blame you I know it's just a truma response" Yuichi blushes "I don't know what that means but that doesn't excuse my behavior" Leo hugs him "Hey it's okay no one is judging" Yuichi held back his tears "Father always snuck up behind me and would...cut my back if I didn't get him off of me in time,he called it training a fucking lesson in keeping my guard up! But!" Yuichi's words died in his throat "it just wasn't" he finally spit out. Leo hugged him tighter before a thought popped in his head "Wait then why didn't you attack me" Yuichi smiles "I heard your voice" Leo blushed "Your voice, your presence, your butieful face it all puts me in a safe place and makes me fill like I'm in the warmest homest place on earth whare I can't be hurt" Leo smiled the biggest smile and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. Mikey beemed "you guys are so adorable!" Then Mikey gasped "Oh me gosh we have to take him to pride!" Leo suddenly had a big smile on as he jumped to his feet."Hell yeah!" Yuichi looked around "Pride?What is Pride?" Mikey gasped "You're gay and don't know pride!?" Yuichi sweats "uhhhhh" Donnie shakes his head "Gay and stupid, what a perfect match for you Leo" Yuichi's head sanps to the purple one "choke on Lettuce" Donnie chuckles "ok whatever carrot chomper Leo can explain it to you" Yuichi turned to his boyfriend who basically jumped to his feet "Chi Pride is fucking amazing! Everyone gets together to celebrate and support each other" Leo yelled, excited "It's mostly just watching or walking in, a preade" Donnie added "Oh but people sell or give stuff away sometimes" Mikey jumped in excited. Yuichi smiled "it does sound nice" Yuichi meekly replied as Raph walked in "What are you guys talking about" Yuichi blushed. "Oh about  pride I've never been" Raph smiled a little "I forgot that's tomorrow" he hug Yuichi "I'm sure you'll love it" Yuichi giggles and smiles "I hope"

The next morning Yuichi was awoken by Leo violently shaking him. "Leo what is it what's wrong" Leo smiled wide "It's Pride come on we need to leave early" Yuichi chuckles "ok calm down Mochi" Leo crosses his arms in a grumpy way "OK come on let's go"

Yuichi,Leo and his brothers fallow Donnie through the sewers "Ok the parade is clearly on this street ok let's turn here" everyone was dressed up wearing there pride colors and flags well everyone but Yuichi it was warmer so he was in a blue tank top and black shorts with matching flip flops. "OK, here we are" Donnie said as he climbed up the latter and pops the manhole cover and climbed out. The boys climbed out and when Yuichi's head peers above the suffice and he sees all the colors and people happy and excited. "Whoa" Yuichi says as he excitedly runs to the parade. Yuichi laughs from pure joy not realizing the turtles chased after him "Chi! Don't run off like that" Yuichi look at him, confused and then blushed "Sorry Mochi, everything is so colorful and nice. I got excited" Leo smiles and kissed his cheek "It's ok there's just so many people here I might lose you" he chuckled. Yuichi smiled catching a piece of falling confiti smiling.

Yuichi was amazed but eventually started noticed repeating colors "Hey Leo look it's your colors" Yuichi said chucking as he pointed at an MLM flag. Leo laughs "Your's to silly" Yuichi gets confused "What? I don't have any green" Leo blushed "Oh you ment literally, no it's flag that means you're a gay man like me" Leo smiled and pointed to himself, Yuichi blushed "Oh no is that a requirement!?" Leo laughed "What no,take my bros for example Donnie asexral, Mikey is pan and Raph is bi" They look over to see the boys having a fun time too. Mikey was on Raphael's shoulders cheering and Donnie just rolled his eyes playfuly. Yuichi was silent  before softly asking "What am I?" Leo was stunned "What do you mean? You don't know?" Yuichi looked away with a kind of a somber look on his face. "I've never had to ask myself,I just know that I like you a lot" Yuichi says back smiling. Leo blushed he was taken aback "That's so sweet Chi" He bringged his boyfriend into a kiss

The air has cooled as the sun wained as the parade was starting to end and Yuichi was leaning on the railing as he watched. "Hey" Yuichi turned his head to Leo who also leans on the railing. "I was just thinking hanging out with your brothers at this fun event made me relised" he sighs "I don't really have a family anymore" Leo frowned "My mom died, My dad hates me and I don't even know whare Akuhiro is!" Yuichi just shakes his head "Chi your a part of my family and I-I lo-love y-how strong you are" Yuichi smiled "Thanks Leo I appreciate it" Yuichi put his head on his boyfriend's shoulder "Um Chi I ment to ask who's Akuhiro?" Yuichi chuckles "Jealous?" Leo blushed "What!? No!" Yuichi chuckled "He's my older brother he left home a few years ago and cut contact" he sighed in a sad tone again "I really miss him you know?" Leo nods "of course I can't imagine how that would be like" Leo smiled "Hey I got you a present it's a bandana with the MLM flag, I know you said you don't know if your gay so just imagine it the Leo-sexural flag. Like you said it's my colors" Yuichi smiled "Your such a dork, thanks Leo" Yuichi kissed him "Let's go home"

Yay me! I finished this chapter before June ended my birthday is in 3 days so I'll probably not post tell after that but maybe I'll suprise us both