Chapter 15

Chapter Name:Make The Date

Leonardo's POV

It was the next day Yuichi was still asleep and Leo was talking to his brothers and April "So I've been meaning to ask Leo" April said grabbing Leo's attention "So are you two like offical" Leo blushed "What there's nothing like that between us!" They all laugh "Dude you don't have to lie to us,we all know" Raph explained wipeing a teir away from his eye. Leo sighed annoyed "Fine,but no we aren't" Mikey thinks a moment "You guys need to go on a offical date!" Leo jumped "What no!" April shakes her head "we aren't letting you choose" Leo sighed "Fine" Mikey gasps "I have the perfect idea you guys just go to run of the mill pizza tonight" Leo shook his head. Yuichi walked in "oh um hi" Yuichi said with an awkward chuckle. Mikey elbowed Leo under the table makeing Leo sigh "Um chi?" He looked up as he looked in the fridge. "Um so do you wanna maybe um grab some pizza with me" Yuichi smiled "Oh,sure!...what's pizza?" Mikey and Raph gasped "You don't know what pizza is?" Raph asked "You have like the saddest life ever" Mikey said as his head hit the table Casey Jr just side eyed Mikey. "I'll just show you on our date" Leo said smirking hopeing Yuichi didn't notice. Yuichi chuckled "I'd like that mochi" he said with a smile and left the room...then walks back in "I still need to eat breakfast"

Mikey and April were helping Leo fresen up for his date "Guys it's just run of the mill pizza with Yuichi I don't need to be this...much" Mikey sighs and shakes his head "Dude Yuichi may be a dork but he's proper so you know he likes fancy boys" Leo blushes the frowns "I'm not that fancy" April smiles "Maybe not but dress up like one and be a gentleman" she says adjusting his tie "Then you'll just impress him anymore then you already have" Leo sweats a little "I don't know" Splinter holds one of Leo's hands "Blue,being nervous is natural" Leo sighed "thanks dad"

Yuichi's POV

"So what exactly is Leo's type?" Yuichi asked as Raph prepared him for the date "What your totally His type already" Yuichi blushed a little "What no he has to have higher standers" he said looking at the ground "What?" Casey exclaimed "Your a brave and amazing warrior,your a funny goof ball and you have a big heart" Yuichi was surprised at Casey's speech "How did you know all that" Casey peers over at Donnie who wasn't really paying attention. "I knew you in the future and you and Leo were married,so I'm sure everything will work out" Yuichi smiles at the thought and the chuckles "Thanks Casey"

Leonardo's POV

Leo was nervous again in front of a portal. "Hey Leo" Leo looked over to see Yuichi in a button up "Hi chi" Leo said as his face went red "Ready?" Yuichi asked with a calming smile. Leo smiled back and nodded and they stepped in the portal