Chapter 21

Chapter Name:The Sakura Prince & The Ivory Samurai

Yuichi's POV

Yuichi woke up back in that white void again "I hate this place" Yuichi said to himself. "Welcome young samurai" he heard the booming voice from behind him,he turned around ready to draw his blade before realizeing he didn't have it. Yuichi staed tense as he turned around to see the blue figures they looked like,his ansisters. "Ansisters?" they seemed to smile "Yes young samurai" one said "Welcome to the plane of Ansisters" he looked around he thought it was a myth another one of his mother's bedtime stories,but like the heart of Izumi it was real. "Wait,am I dead!?oh no I can't be because-" "Calm down your not dead your magic is so strong that when your body is to broken you project here" Yuichi became confused "Why?" "Your magic comes from a strong connection to your bloodline" Yuichi nods "But my body is way to weak to handle it I think part of my brain leaked out" it nods "But you reached that state of no hesitation to let you pass your body's limits" Yuichi looks down "I had to save him" he said under his breath. "Yuichi Usagi,if you don't train your body to handle your own blood,you'll surely be here permanently" The Rabbit Samurai nodded he had to become stronger for Leo to finally protect and help him and not break like a cheap toy. Yuichi looks up to see the fimiler color and shapes of Leo's room starts to form. Yuichi smiles as he felt the warm grow and the determination to become stronger but not for his ansisters but for Leo.

Yuichi's eyes fluttered open to see his boyfriend reading a comic "L-Leo?" The red slider dropped his comic and rushs over "Chi! Your up finally! It's been two weeks! You gotta stop doing this! What if you'd died" Leo cried out hugging Yuichi tight "I'm sorry Leo but I couldn't hesitate not again" Leo was confused "What do you mean" Yuichi smiles "I love you too Leo" Leo broke into a big smile and hugged him again "I'm sorry I didn't say it before I just don't really say that to people anymore" Leo frowned "Oh no why?" Yuichi looked away "The last person I loved disspaired" Leo snuggles up to his boyfriend "Your Mom?" Yuichi looked over in surprise "Yeah,how did you know?" Leo kisses his cheek "you talk about her a lot but always in this past tense whispy way, you don't do that for someone you still have...I learned that from Casey" Yuichi frowns "yeah I miss her everyday but father always told me that I should focas on my training...we couldn't even have a service because father, just didn't care" Yuichi blinked away tears "That's awful...hey once you fill better we can have a service for her" Yuichi smiled "Thanks Leo" Leo nods "Oh I had Draxam fix your yo-yo here" Yuichi kissed his cheek "Thanks it means a lot" Leo yawns "Tired?" Leo nods "Couldn't sleep very long while you were out" The rabbit frowned and held his boyfriend closer "I'm sorry how could I make it up to you?" Leo takes a moment looking around "How about..." he pauses for yawn "One of your mom's bedtime stories" Yuichi chuckles "You can't be serious" Leo made this cute grumpy face "How dare you deny me a bedtime story bad boyfriend" Leo lightly bops Yuichi's head. Yuichi decides to go limp and stick let his tounge roll out "Dedge" Yuichi croaked out in a raspy voice as he layed into a blue pillow "Get up you dork!" Leo cried out shaking his boyfriend like a grumpy child. Yuichi sticks his head up "I'm not a dork your a dork" Leo rolled his eyes "Oh yeah your proof" Leo said with a sly smile crossing his arms "That you need proof" Yuichi told him in a snarky tone growing his own sly smile  makeing Leo laugh and give his boyfriend a playful push. Yuichi chuckles with him "Ok fine I'll tell you a dam story"

"I will tell you the story of The Sakura Prince & The Ivory Samurai" Leo chuckles "Ok then go ahead" Leo said confirming he was interested. Yuichi smiled and began to narrate the story

In a kingdom formed in a far future there lived four brothers born of a wise king,each brother was to rule the kingdom one season. The Prince draped in a orange kimono was the pumpkin prince he was strong and tuff but tenderhearted he ruled the kingdom in the fall,regarded as the most successful season. The youngest brother wore a yellow and blue kimono with a crown of summer flowers the sun prince,he was fun and creative but made sure to bring the kingdom and his family together, he ruled over summer said to be the most fun but unproductive season. Then there was the harshest brother of all the snow prince he was always in a white kimono and a heave fur coat,he was known to be smart but cold,he clearly ruled winter a season a season full of death and misery. Then there was Spring who was to rule Spring well who else but the sakura prince. "Chi isn't that the main character? Why didn't you just start with him" Yuichi narrowed his eyes in frustration "Leo I'm reciting this as close to word to word as I can" Leo nods "Ok fine continue"

The sakura prince always wore a pink kimono with white patterns and a cherry blossom hair clip,he was a sweet boy who loved everyone but himself. Many said he had gave all his love away and left none for himself. The sakura prince always felt like he could never lead his kingdom it just wasn't his role,he could never be like his brothers,he's to different it all ran on repeat in his head "Chi not gonna lie I fill kinda targeted" Leo said shrinking into his bed "What why?" Leo blushed "Never mind just continue"

It became clear in the spring soon war would break out. The wise old king still was the general and made plans fight the changeing warlord who was currently leading an army that way. The Sakura Prince hated the idea of the two factions in a endless war and seeked to end it trough diplomacy. The prince went to the scene of the fight with his blades he hoped not to use. To the surprise of the prince the samurai warlord was willing to be diplomatic. That's when the prince noticed a Samurai in a noble and quite elegant pure white armor. This samurai was the Ivory samurai and when his helmet was off he was an handsome young man and when the prince and him locked eyes it said that's when they fell in love "wait hold on is this a love story?" Yuichi grumbled before continuing "And the narrator was beginning to grow annoyed with his boyfriend's constant interruptions!" Leo frowned "This narrator character sounds like a dick" "Leo!" Leo laughs "ok ok finsh the story" Yuichi sighs

The prince decided to broker peace between both sides there was to be a marriage. The Ivory Samurai volunteered to marry the prince and this amused the Warlord. The deal was the Warlord will sigh a peace treaty if the marriage lasted a year and during the year would stop. It seemed like the prince and the samurai were perfect for each other and the marriage brought everlasting peace and love and everyone got a happy ending

"The End!" Yuichi happily ended his story and clapped his hands. The rabbit expected some snark from his boyfriend but never got it. Yuichi looked to see Leo asleep his boyfriend sunked into the pillow letting out light snores. The samurai just smiled and kissed his forehead before laying down and closing his eyes himself "Goodnight my prince"