Chapter 31

Chapter Name:Step onto the stage of destiny

TW:Blood and Violence and strong language

Yuichi's POV

Yuichi felt every cold breath leave his lungs as him, his father, and those dam ninjas walked down the dusty corridor. Yuichi found it funny how much his father hated the Hamtos but snuggled up to these basterds. "How much longer will this take?" The older rabbit Yosuke glared over his shoulder "have some respect brat. " Yuichi didn't shrink or or apologized he just grew annoyed and narrowed his eyes. "It's up this way," Yuichi took a deep breath as he saw the tall door and took a step into the stage of destiny

Yuichi was shocked at the chamber if you could call it that. The floor was made from stone bricks covered in moss,it was rounded off but the platform didn't connect to the wall dropping of to a pit that probably had a bottom but it was to dark to see. The stone brick walls were overgrown with vines that covered  angent carvings, and in the center of it all was a golden crevice just big enough to hold the heart. Yuichi stood in amazement. "How do we get up there?" Yosuke laughs and just runs and jumps, grabbing on to the indent in the stone."I can reach it, Pass up the heart, boy." Yuichi shakes his head. "What if I miss and it fall Yosuke scoffs "your right you would drop it and ruin everything" Yosuke jumps down it felt like the whole temple shaked when his feet hit the stone. Yuichi couldn't lose his nerve now. "The heart," his father demanded with his hand out stretched. "NO!" Yuichi quickly pulled out his blade  and sliced down, cutting open his father's  hand "Ow you brat!" Yuichi tossed the case aside it sliding towards the edge."What are you doing!?" Yuichi strighed his stance."I will no longer aid and ebed in your evil plans!" Yosuke looked from his split open hand."What's wrong with your head boy!?" Yuichi didn't respond to the insult "Pick up your blade father we end this here" he grumbled out an insult and pulled out his sword from his scaberd, as he did the foot rushed to them. "This doesn't evolve you!" Yuichi changes his hand with his blue magic and discharges it into the ground, causing an indented crater and the force creating a natural bearer from the stone sticking up."Chikara?" Yosuke asked in shock "You know blue kanji magic!?How could an absolute failure, a stain on our family reputation like you know the magic forgotten to our bloodline!?" Yuichi was shocked this magic was new to him he had no idea it was deep in his blood... then it just clicked. "I got it from saving him" he whisperd to himself "Because father!" Yuichi yelled addressing his father "We may both may have the blood of an Usagi but, your no true Usagi, an Usagi is a yojimbo a bodyguard, a protector, a savor" a shrge of energy burst trough Yuichi causing some pepples to fly "You may masquerade as an Usagi, but I am the true descendent of Myomoto Usagi" Yuichi puts out his palm as a blue kanji glows infront of it caseing a forcewave to be produced from it, pushing Yosuke causeing him to be embedded into the newly created wall. Yosuke coughs some blood as he pulls himself out the wall. "You really our your mother's child an idealistic fool" Yosuke jumps off the wall fastly approaching him "To be an Usagi has nothing to do with protection" before Yuichi knew it his father's blade swiped across his chest. The white hot burn spread trough his chest and torso as blood spit out causing him to hit the floor. Yuichi quickly sits up on his elbows as his father points the tip of the blade at his neck. "An Usagi is a master samurai, a samurai warrior bread to destroy the enemy! We are fated to save the yokai and to kill our oppressors! It's been said the yokai will rise and take the suffice again!" He looks down with a dark face with no sympathy in his eyes or voice "and you can't get in the way of that...your no Usagi just a memory I've yet to forget!" Yosuke rased his blade coming down Yuichi was fully expected to die, there was a clank of blade on blade. Yuichi couldn't believe his eyes!

A blue hilted katana stopped his father's blade and threw it up.

"LEO!" Yuichi yelled excited "Maybe he's not an Usagi, but he's defently a Hamato" Donnie outstretched his hand to Yuichi, when Yuichi took it Donnie helped him up "And us Hamatos fight together and for each other! And when a family is united, it can never lose! Bros! Get ready to fight like hell!" Leo yelled as the five boys got ready for the fight of there lives