Chapter 30

Chapter Name:When blood means nothing

TW:You know tons of violence and blood  and then, of course, edge

Yuichi's POV

Yuichi walked along the road with his father and his bodyguards. Yuichi sighed, thinking about Leo he didn't kill him, but the betrayal properly made him whis he did.

The party made it to a remote mountain path. Yosuke, Yuichi's father pulled out the ruby heart of Iznami and showed it to the foot generals "Wow son I'm impressed." Yuichi's ears perk up. Is his father complimenting him? "At those Hamato's stupidity, I can't believe they actually trusted you with it," Yuichi deflated with a grumble. Yuichi couldn't listen to him anymore until his father approached him. "Here hold onto this while me and the foot find the tomb." Yuichi looked down it was the case with the heart in it! Yosuke and the foot wandered off, leaving Yuichi and two foot ninjas isolated.

Yuichi smiked as he drew his blade. Yuichi cut both of the ninjas in half, caseing paper to be carried on the wind. "I wonder how alive they are,I'll pray for them anyway," Yuichi took a deep breath  and began to focus looking for Leo's soul wavelength. "Got it!" Yuichi launched his  hand forward, opening a small potal. Yuichi grabbed the case and handed it to Donnie through it. "Like I said, Leo, you're the stupidest guy I know." Yuichi felt his heart beat a little faster when he heard his boyfriend's name. "Leo?Leo's there? Is he alright?" Yuichi asked in a slight panic how he left Leo was hard, but it couldn't be help, but he was gonna have a panic attack again if he did hear Leo's voice. Yuichi heard Donnie explain their plan, and it made Yuichi feel guilty for hiding it from Leo,his boyfriend,his partner, and his person, but he didn't tell him. Yuichi needed to make it right. Yuichi saw the red slider walk to the portal, definitely causing the guilt to bleed to his face. "I'm sorry I put you through that Leo, if father knew I betrayed him, he'd kill me." Yuichi looked up to see Leo's smile."Hey, I forgive you, Chi." he smiled back at his boyfriend, but then he heard footsteps. The rabbit samurai saw his father approaching with the foot generals. Yuichi knew what needed to be done. "Leo, I'm sorry, but I have to end this." Leo looked shocked."End what?" Yuichi grips the hilt of his katana he needed to fix this! He needed to make it up to Leo. "I have to fight my father,I have to win," Yuichi couldn't see Leo's face as he looked away, but what he said made him know how he felt. "Yuichi? What the hell do you mean!? he'll kill you!" Yuichi looked down. He upset Leo again if he was lucky him and his father would kill each other sense he was so useless to his boyfriend. "I agree, Yuichi, this is a bad decision." Yuichi sighs he knew that,"but mine to make... Leo?" Leo's eyes went wide in shock."Yes?" Yuichi felt a smile run across his face."I love you more than you could possibly know," Leo went wide eyed shocked "Yuichi don't you shut that portal!" Yuichi smiled at his boyfriend as he felt tears fall down his face and closed the portal.

Yuichi wiped his tears as he stood up with holding the case. "Oh, Yuichi, there you are." Yuichi turns to his father, keeping his face neutral."Come we found it" Yuichi bows his head."Yes sir"

Yosuke brought his son and the foot clan to the entrance. "Here it is the tomb of Iznami." they all look up and the ornate steel door. "All it requires is the blood of a mystic." Yuichi broke into a cold sweat. "What? How much?" Yuichi grips the hilt of his katana."You won't need to kill me, will you?" Yosuke laughs and takes the bandge that was covering his left eye. When the wound was exposed to cold air again, it burned all over again. "Father, I need to dress this wound!" Yosuke scoffed."Figure it out, " he exclaimed as he put the blood-soaked wrap in the slot.

Yuichi was at a loss as the door slowly opened. The boy grited his teeth and searched his pockets. Yuichi pulls out a long blue silk lined cloth. "I don't remember this," Yuichi mumbled, but when he saw the eye holes, it came back to him. Yuichi would always steal his boyfriend's clothes to annoy Leo. The face he made when he got angry in a playful way was adorable he puffed up his cheeks like a chipmunk and would stomp getting a little red. Yuichi chuckled as tears fell down his cheek. "Leo" he whisped to himself as he wrapped the mask around his wound