Chapter 28

Chapter Name:Reaching The Endgame

Trigger Warning:You might cry lol,blood, strong language, and violence

Yuichi's POV

It was like Yuichi forgot to breathe "D-dad!?" was all he could say. Yuichi saw his boyfriend's hands clutch harder on the hilt of his blades and his face darken with red rage."So this is the basterd!?" Yuichi was terrified of what might happen. Leo wasn't that bright it's true but he wouldn't be so dumb as to fight his father right? The red slider turtle swang his swords and  jumped into a potal "Leo!"

Leonardo's POV

Yuichi's father Yosuke went on gaurd "What is this!?" Leo had potaled behind him and quickly ran up to he man and kicked him into the portal, Leo then turns around and palm strikes Yosuke in the face breaking his nose. Yosuke rolled down the street in pain "You desuve so much worse than that!" Leo screamed as he charged. Yosuke got up holding his nose seeing the angry turtle change him. "Such a noisy child" Yosuke tripped the red slider and grabbing him by the face and slamming him to the road "You Hamatos make me sick" The rabbit said as he walked towards his son. Leo wasn't done not when this man was a threat to his boyfriend. "You! Sicken me!" Leo jumps slashing down at him as he dodges "How fucking dare you treat your own son like that!" Yosuke did have a hard time avoiding the frenzied turtle's attacks, but he was a little impressed at the Hamato's speed and skill even when this upest. Yosuke had to trip up the boy somehow before he was overwhelmed. "Oh? Is that what he told you? What other lies did he feed you" Leo's rage grew stronger as he kept attacking "shut your mouth! Yuichi would never lie to me!" Leo yelled as he swayed his body to dodge a kick from the rabbit "What the hell!?" Leo griped his leg and threw him into a wall "Shit!" Was all he yelled out "I trust Yuichi Usagi with my life" Leo told the man he saw as nothing as a monster. Leo pointed one of his blades at the man. Yosuke just smiked then yelled "Kogeki!" A foot ninja nods and sliced at Yuichi hitting him across the face with the blade. "Jigoku!" Yuichi yelled as he fell to the ground holding his hand on his left eye. "Chi! You basterd do you not care about you tole as a father at all!?" Leo yelled "To hurt your own flesh in blood like that!? Your a fucking monster!" The foot clan ninja went for  another strike, when it swang down at the boy his blade hit Leo's katana. Leo used his free hand to slice the origami ninja in half sending origami ribbon on the floor. Leo let's out a sigh of relief then turns around "Chi you ok let me see the cut" Leo asked reaching for his boyfriend "Mochi look out!" Leo felt someone kick him in the side hard sending him careening into the pizza place across the street. Leo felt pain Surge trough him as he crashed into a table and spit up some blood. Leo attempts to get up as his vision turns hazy and spots start to appear "C-chi-"

Yuichi's POV

Yuichi picked up the ribbon and wrapped it around his eye. "You did a good job Yuichi" Yuichi father says as he picked up the case with heart in it. Yuichi clutched his fist as his neck started to compress. "What's wrong with you?" Yuichi boiled over "I can only see blood out of my left eye! And oh yeah you kicked Leonardo trough a building!" Yosuke crossed his arms giving that cold unfeeling stare. "Calm yourself now!" Yuichi went ridged "y-yes father" Yosuke picked up Yuichi's sword the looked at the pizza place "Speaking of the Hamato" he handed the katana to his son "You have the honor of killing him" Yuichi eyes went so wide he was surprised they didn't pop out his skull. "Father that's unnecessary you have what you want" Yosuke throws the scabbard at Yuichi "I want the fool who dared hit me dead! Have some respect for your family boy did you hear what he said to me!?" Yuichi right eye twitched "you blinded me" Yuichi mubbled "what was that!?" Yuichi looks away "nothing" Yosuke sighs "I'll just do it" Yuichi turned around pointing at his blade at his father his breath getting more and more labored. "Don't you dare" Yosuke was taken a back by this "I had to bury my mother myself because you didn't care! I don't need you dam help with this or anything else in my life!" Yosuke scowled at his son. "Just give me a moment to complete my mission, then we can take the heart to Iznami's tomb" Yosuke just crossed his arms "you get 60 seconds boy" Yuichi just shook his head and walked to the pizza place

Yuichi walked into the damaged area to see a bearly contious turtle. "C-chi" Yuichi felt tears roll down his face as he chokes back a sob. Yuichi stands over his boyfriend and hovers his blade over Leo's neck. "L-Leo...I love you,so much. Please don't hate me for this" Yuichi quickly stabs down his Blade filling little resistence going in. The rabbit Samurai couldn't help but let out a sob as he pulls out his katana "I'm so sorry Mochi you trusted me with your life,and this...is all you got" Yuichi says to himself as he looks at the red staining the tip of his blade,he locked back tears streaming down his eye before he left.