Chapter 16

Chapter Name:Grab a slice

Leonardo's POV

The boys walk into run of the mill pizza "wow it's so nice in here,the atmosphere here is kinda romantic nice pick Leo" Leo rubbed the back of his neck electicing not to tell him that technically Mikey picked it. They waited at the lively entrance until Huseo "so you made the reservation I thought I recognized the voice" Huseo said in a annoyed tone. Then he noticed Yuichi "Who is this young man" Leo blushed "ummmm" Yuichi chuckled "I'm his date Yuichi,nice to meet you" Huseo shakes his hand "I'm Senor Hueso I own this place" He looks at Leo before looking back at Yuichi. "Why is a sweet young man doing with...him" Yuichi chuckled "Chi!" Leo's reaction made Yuichi full on laugh "I'm sorry mochi but your so cute when your upset" Leo crossed his arms and looked away huffing "But I know hes a bit,much but hes sweetheart and a goof,and honestly I just really like his big personality" Hueso nods "Well let me show you to your table"

Yuichi and Leo were walked to there table "Thank you Senor Hueso" Leo said Hueso nods "Now what do you boys want "Pizza?" Yuichi shyly answered in a kinda question "Yeah...what kind" Yuichi gasps "There's more then one!?" Leo laughs "Just give us the classic platter" Hueso nods and hands them a basket of breadsticks. Yuichi blushed "I'm sorry Leo I embarrassed myself" he covers his face "I might as well die now" Leo puts his hand on Yuichi's shoulder and starts to rub it "Hey don't sweat it,it was really cute" Yuichi looks up trying to hide his smile "Thanks"

Soon the pizza comes out and Yuichi looked mesmerized by it. Leo was mesmerised by the cute face Yuichi was makeing. "This is pizza?it smells delightful" Yuichi says almost drooling "We got cheese, pepperoni, and meatlovers" Yuichi pulled a slice from the pepperoni and took a bite the cheese stretching from his mouth "So good!" Yuichi said absolutely delighted "Yeah and you can put anything on it,well almost anything" Yuichi nods mindlessly giggling "Your not even listening,are you" Yuichi blushed "Sorry" Leo just chuckled "It's ok"

After all a few hours Leo and Yuichi got the rest of the pizza in boxes. Leo grabbed his swords "Why don't we take the long way Mochi?" He blushed but nodded "Sure" they both walk out into the rain "Oh it's raining" Yuichi stated as he put his hand out. "Yeah Chi it dose that alot around this time" Yuichi looks up and sighs "Not a fan?" Yuichi shakes his head "No it's not that,its just I use to play in the rain as a child" Leo smiles "Come on then" Leo grabbed Yuichi's hand and pulled him to the sidewalk. "What are you doing" Yuichi asked chuckling. Leo jumped and landed in a puddle "Playing in the rain duh" Yuichi smiled and jumped in the same puddle laughing with Leo.

Yuichi's POV

The rain fell lightly as the boys walked to the sewer "Um hey Chi can we maybe hold hands" Leo asked rubbing the back of his neck blushing. "Leo we've been holding hands sense I jumped in the puddle" Leo blushed more "I know but" Yuichi smiled "so you really wanted to ask something else" Leo nods "Ok what's that?" Leo takes a deep breath. Leo put his hands on the sides of Yuichi's face before pulling him into a kiss. Yuichi jolted with shock at the action,as soon as the shock wore off he leans into the kiss putting one of his hands on Leo's. Yuichi and Leo pull apart and smile Yuichi's being a little smug says 'That wasn't a question you know" Leo chuckled "Ok fine the real question was,will you be my boyfriend?" Yuichi thinks a moment "I don't know maybe more kisses will help me decide" Yuichi snkired out "Chi be serious" Leo whined "Oh and that coming from you?" Yuichi said in a teasing tone "Chiiiii" Yuichi rolled his eyes in a playful manner smiling "Ok Leo" He took a deep breath "Yes Leo, I'll be your boyfriend" "Yes!" Leo yelled pumping his fist "Oh gods I'm dateing a dork" Yuichi said teasing again as he coverd his face "You're a dork" Leo yelled back makeing Yuichi laugh