Chapter 29

Chapter Name:Leo's Bleeding Heart

Leonardo's POV

Leo was mostly just confused as he saw his boyfriend standing over him,his sword so close to his neck. "L-Leo...I love you,so much. Please don't hate me for this" Leo went wide eyed as the Blade came down before cuvering at the last second stabbing into a slice of pizza "I'm so sorry Mochi you trusted me with your life,and this...is all you got" Yuichi told him as he left the blade stained with tomato sauce.

It took Leo sometime to get up and grab his swords. The turtle let out a hurt whimper as he swang them opening a portal. Why would Yuichi almost kill him? Leo looked behind him to see Yuichi leaving with his father and the foot clan "T-That's why?" Tears rolled down his cheeks as he turned around and left trough the potal.

Leo stumbled into his living room and fell to the ground. "Oh me gosh! Leo what happened!?" Mikey asked rushing in "I...I don't really know" Mikey nods "Donnie we need to get Leo to the med bay!" The purple turtle runs in wide eyed "Holy shit Leo!" Donnie and Mikey drap their brother over there shoulders and rush him to the mad bay

The blackness faded away and Leo shot up. "Yuichi!" Donnie was reading something next to Leo "Oh um ok" Donnie responded to the outburst. "So Leon you ok? I mean your healing nicely but you were pretty beat up" Donnie asked him but Leo's mind kept wandering back to Yuichi "Did...I think Yuichi betrayed us" Donnie raised one of his fake eyebrows. "Dam it he took the heart and left with the foot I'm such an idiot!" Leo yelled tears pooling in his eyes "Go ahead Donnie tell me I told you so! I should've listened to you" Donnie sighs and reluctantly put his hand on Leo's shoulder "Leo,you might be one of the stupidest people I know" Leo waits a second "But?" Donnie chuckles "Bold of you to assume therevis one" Leo punchs his brother shoulder "I'm jokeing geez...but! You of all people know that Yuichi would never do that...well to you" Leo was confused "But he did I saw him" Donnie just shakes his head. Leo heard a beep coming from his bracelet before it shoots out a little potal. "What the hell is going on" Donnie chuckles as he grabs a case that looked like the one that carried the heart. "like I said Leo your the stupidest guy I know" that's when he heard that voice again "Leo? Leo's there? Is he alright" Yuichi asked from the other side. Leo didn't know how to respond he was sure this boy betrayed him and his family,but him and Donnie seems to have a plan. "You see Leon I knew the foot was in the area and soon found Yuichi's father was with them" He puts the case in a grabs an identical one out. "So I told him to take the real case,just in case he checks then trade off with me"

Leo walked up to the potal to see Yuichi he looked really...guilty "I'm sorry I put you through that Leo,if father knew I betrayed him he'd kill me" Leo smiles seeing his boyfriend's face again "Hey I forgive you chi" Yuichi smiles and then peers over his shoulder and his face went into a surious smolder "Leo I'm sorry but I have to end this" Leo was confused "End what?" Yuichi grips the hilt of his katana "I have to fight my father,I have to win" Leo felt a sold deadly shiver rush up his spine. "Yuichi? What the hell do you mean!? He'll kill you!" Donnie nods "I agree Yuichi this is a bad decision" Yuichi sighs "but mine to make...Leo?" Leo felt a dread cage his heart "Yes?" Yuichi just smiled "I love you more then you could possibly know" Leo went wide eyed "Yuichi don't you shut that portal!" Yuichi just smiled wider as tears fall down his face and closed the portal. Leo twitched as Donnie walked up "Leo you ok?" Leo cletched his fists "Get Mikey and Raph we leave in one minute if you three aren't ready I leave without you!" Donnie flinched at Leo's tone "Now Donatello! Yuichi is in fucking danger!" Donnie noded and ran out. Leo focused his mind looking for Yuichi's mysic wavelength. Leo senses the young samurai's wavelength and swang his blades creating a potal.

Leo felt the crisp wind and the smell of rain blow trough the portal he felt like this was some kind of threshold "Chi please don't be stupid...I can't lose you not now,not like this" Leo's brother rushed in "We're ready" Raphael yelled. Michelangelo nodded "We're right behind you bro" Donnie crossed his arms "Well this won't end well" Leo smiles and turns to his brother "Thanks guys"

Yay I didn't kill off Leo,well I mean the book isn't over yet