10. - A Year Ago

LANDO

Being able to touch her felt like a mixture of the most intense feelings of right and wrong.

I knew she wasn't mine to touch but I couldn't help myself. The minute I felt how her body responded under my grip was enough to ignite a flame deep within me and a powerful surge of lust and want left me with no more self control and I had to go in for more.

My hand was already nestled so closely to her throbbing heat, my hand found it's way to close the distance like a magnet attracted to it's opposing force. As Baylee turns her head over her shoulder, I'm able to secure my lips against hers again, a feeling that felt like a lifetime ago.

I could feel how wet and waiting she was for me before I even made it past the cotton of her underwear. An inviting warmth that made me want to tear the material straight from her hips.

She bucks against my fingers, encouraging their presence inside of her which I willingly allow her to have.

"Lando, wait" she gasps, pulling away from me, leaving me in a panting mess in front of her. Starving to have her against me again.

"I need you" I offer her, taking a cautious step toward her.

I could feel her hesitation as I approach her, but I could see how the temptation was overwhelming her, her pupils dilating and focusing deep within me.

I reach out and caress her face, feeling its weight fall into my palm. "Tell your mind to take a back seat for a moment" I amuse, also not wanting her to feel pressured.

Her eyes soften in amusement. "I want you, believe me, I want this so badly" she confesses, bringing my cock to an immediate attention. "But I don't want you to just fuck me senseless up against the wall" she chuckles, "Not with how I'm feeling"

I know exactly what she means.

Lowering my hand from her face, I reach between us and grasp her hand, pulling her toward me as I make our way toward the bed. She follows me willingly, our eyes never wandering from each other.

When I feel the edge of the mattress hit the backs of my legs, I spin us delicately, exchanging places with her. Taking my advance, she lowers herself to a seated position on the edge of the bed as I follow her level, descending to my knees in front of her, keeping our eyes locked intently on one another.

I take in every single feature of her face, never witnessing something of this level of beauty before, as I run my fingertip down the edge of her face, my eyes tracing invisible lines of memory into my brain. Where every single freckle lie, every line, every dip, every curve. The way the small flecks of green in her hazel eyes shoot daggers at me when she follows my path.

"You are beautiful" I confess to her, the lines of her face multiplying with her embarrassed smirk.

My tongue darts out, coating my lips that have run dry in her presence, and I gain small amounts of satisfaction watching her eyes capture the movement.

She brings her hands up, placing them on either of my shoulders before sliding them up the sides of my neck and cupping my jaw in place. I have to fight the urge for my eyes to flutter closed under her touch.

With a smirk of absolute happiness, I lean forward and press my lips to hers, soft, delicate and gracefully, being fully aware of our fragile moment.

Feeling her lips part slightly to deepen our kiss, her legs wrap around my waist pulling me to her, both of us letting out a toothy laugh at the contact before giving into the feeling and returning to tasting her completely.

Bringing my Hands around to her thighs, I pull against me, shifting myself to standing whilst keeping her wrapped around me as I swap positions and settle myself in a seated position, having her straddle my throbbing erection.

I can't help the moan that falls from my lips as she circles her hips lightly against me, my head falling back at the insane contact.

"You're killing me" I mumble to her, pulling my head back upright and holding her hips still, trying to gain some composure before I embarrass myself.

Giving me a playful smirk, she slides off my lap, leaving me whining like a baby, as she stands before me.

I watch as her hands reach to the sides of her skirt before they glide down the length of her legs, removing the fabric as she descends.

My lips peel open in absolute admiration.

"Baylee" I whisper.

She shrugs off her blouse until she's left standing in front of me, a matching black lace bra set, leaving me with my jaw on the floor.

"Should we be doing this?" She contemplates.

Standing up, I make my way toward her, trying so hard not to just slam her against the wall and bury my face between those gorgeous tanned legs of hers.

"We can stop if you want too" I tempt, praying to every god she doesn't agree.

My hands trail their way up the side of her body and then back down again, waiting for her response.

By some miracle, she shakes her head. "No. I don't want to stop"

Cupping the back of her head and slamming her into me, I devour as much of her as I can, leading us back to the bed. Scooping her up in my arms and gently tossing her down onto the mattress before I crawl in over the top of her.

She immediately wraps her legs around my hips, striking my excitement, and multiplying my urge to be inside of her.

Settling back on my heels, I hook my fingertips in the waistband of her thong, pulling it down her legs and discarding it from her body.

Pressing my lips up the trail of her legs back to her hips, I could feel the goosebumps developing beneath every contact I made with her skin.

"I want you" she whispers.

Poking my head up to bring her face in my vision, I position myself over her, before she helps me out of the remainder of my clothing.

"I want you inside me" she repeats, begging for the hunger we both feel to be fulfilled.

"I've got to savour this moment, baby. I want it to last"