Seven

~𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~

Aanya couldn't help but wear a mischievous smile as she spotted Arjun patiently waiting for her. She tiptoed closer, trying her best to be discreet, wanting to give him a playful startle.

Noticing her movements, Arjun turned around, his lips curling into a playful smirk. "You know, your bangles make a sound when you walk," he commented, unable to hide his amusement.

Aanya straightened up, a slight frown appearing on her face as she glanced at her hands. "That's precisely why I dislike wearing them," she replied, rolling her eyes in a gentle exasperation.

Arjun chuckled, finding her reaction endearing. "Next time, you'll have to come up with a better plan to scare me," he suggested teasingly.

"I don't need a plan to scare anyone; I am more than capable of doing that on my own," she announced confidently as she crossed her arms.

Arjun found himself amused by Aanya's response, a mischievous spark twinkling in his eyes. "Well, who knows? Your clumsiness might just end up scaring yourself," he playfully teased, unable to resist teasing her.

Aanya's face scrunched up, her annoyance evident in her tone. "Will you ever stop making fun of me for that?"

Struggling to contain his laughter, Arjun couldn't resist contine to tease her. "But where's the fun in that?" he quipped, a mischievous smile tugging at his lips.

Aanya exclaimed, "Why do I even bother talking to you?" She took a step away from him, her frown deepening.

Amusement danced in Arjun's gaze as he watched her, a soft and gentle smile playing on his lips. However, he didn't want to let her go so easily. He followed her, not to miss the opportunity to tease her. "I thought we were planning to go out?" he asked, hoping to bring her back.

Aanya glanced back at him, her stern expression melting away to reveal a sweet blush as he walked beside her. "I don't want to go with you," she replied, still glaring playfully at him, but finding it hard to hide her smile.

"Okay," Arjun nodded, coming to a halt, though mischief still flickered in his eyes.

Aanya sneakily glanced back, only to find him standing there motionless. She turned around, fixing him with an intense glare.

Arjun raised his eyebrows quizzically and asked, "Is there something you want, Aanya?"

"No," she huffed, stomping her foot for added emphasis before storming away, her frustration evident.

Arjun couldn't resist one last playful jab. "Just be careful not to stumble anywhere," he called after her, a mischievous tone in his voice.

Aanya abruptly turned and marched back towards him. "One more time, and you're in trouble," she warned, her fierceness coming through.

Feigning innocence, Arjun challenged her with a raised brow. "Oh, really? What are you going to do?"

Aanya inhaled deeply, pondering her next move. She frowned, trying to think of a clever retort before leaning against the wall, gathering her thoughts.

Arjun stood beside her, his gaze fixed on her face, a warm and tender smile gracing his lips. Aanya placed her fingers on her chin, clicking her tongue in slight frustration, trying to think of something.