Sixteen

-𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓯𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝔂-

"Nakul, you idiot!" Aanya shot daggers at him as he yanked on her hair, turning her once glorious hair into a wild tangle. "Do you have any idea how much blood, sweat, and tears I shed to get this hairstyle? I sat in absolute silence for what felt like an eternity," she huffed, dramatically placing her hands on her hips. Nakul couldn't help but burst into laughter, thoroughly entertained by her disheveled appearance.

"I warned you not to touch my precious hair! Now, face the consequences," he chuckled mischievously, clearly reveling in the chaos he had unleashed.

"Ugh, you are so dead today," Aanya declared with a determined huff, readying herself to launch an attack.

"Aanya, guess who's coming this way? It's Bhrata Arjun," Nakul teased.

"Oh no! My hair!" Aanya panicked, her eyes widening in horror. Without missing a beat, she grabbed the nearest pillow and swiftly swung it at Nakul's unsuspecting head. His crown flew off, landing amidst the sea of tangled locks that now concealed his handsome face.

A triumphant chuckle escaped Aanya's lips. "Ladies and gentlemen, behold the stunning transformation of the self-proclaimed most handsome man of Hastinapur into a tangled mess of hair and humbled pride," she mockingly announced, sticking her tongue out at Nakul for added effect.

"Aanya, Nakul," Arjun exclaimed, disbelief etched across his face. Aanya's eyes widened in alarm, quickly averting her gaze from him. "You've managed to make me look like a complete fool," she seethed, directing a withering glare at Nakul.

"I didn't need to do anything. You were already doing a fantastic job of that yourself," Nakul retorted, his playful tone matching her fiery stare.

"Bandar," Aanya muttered under her breath, unable to resist one last jab.

"And what about you?" Nakul fired back, refusing to let her comment slide.

"What in the world are you both up to?" Arjun interjected, breaking their banter.

"Nothing at all! There's no need for you to stick your nose into everything," Aanya quipped, her gaze still avoiding contact but unable to hide the mischievous twinkle that danced within her eyes.

Arjun shook his head, a frown adorning his face. "Why aren't you looking at me?" he asked, not understanding why she continued to evade his gaze.

Nakul started to interject with a remark, only to be interrupted as Aanya swiftly threw the pillow at him once again.

Glaring at her, Nakul retaliated by forcefully throwing the pillow back, causing Aanya to lose her balance and tumble backward.

"Oww," Aanya groaned, feeling a slight ache in her body from the fall.

Concern filled Arjun's eyes as he quickly moved towards Aanya, extending a hand. "Nakul," he said with a stern tone, shooting a disapproving look at him.

Ignoring Nakul's sheepish expression, Aanya playfully flung the pillow back at him, hitting him square in the face. "That should teach you not to mess with me," she teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Arjun let out a chuckle, finding the whole situation amusing. "Alright, enough antics, you two," he said, trying to restore some order.

Aanya pouted playfully, attempting to fix her slightly disheveled hair with her hands. "Don't look at me. I look like a mess," she said innocently to Arjun, her cheeks flushing slightly.

"When do you not look like a mess?"he teased with a mischievous grin.

Aanya playfully nudged his shoulder, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Yes, fine. Keep teasing me, you two," she declared, pointing a finger at both Arjun and Nakul.