Twenty Nine

-𝓐 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓻 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓐𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵-

Aanya winced in pain, her grip on her wounded hand tightening. She cast an incredulous and frustrated gaze towards Lord Parshurama, who persisted in urging her to pick up her sword.

"Can't you see that I'm bleeding? Would it kill you to give me a moment to recover?" Aanya snapped, attempting to mask the agony in her voice.

Unyielding, Lord Parshurama remained unperturbed by her distress. "In real combat, your adversaries won't consider your bleeding, nor will they wait for you to heal," he retorted sternly.

"But," Aanya began, her voice filled with frustration and determination, "there's still a place for compassion, even in training. We shouldn't forsake humanity even amidst the intensity of battle."

Lord Parshurama maintained a stoic expression, devoid of any hint of emotion. His words cut through the air with firmness, "Not everyone will show you humanity. If everyone could, then you wouldn't be here for training."

Aanya's glare intensified as she begrudgingly picked up the sword. Despite the pain and frustration she felt towards Lord Parshurama, she resolved to continue with the training. As they sparred, she struggled to focus on her technique, her mind constantly wandering back to the wounds on her hand. Each strike brought sharp pain, intensifying with every blow, yet she clenched her teeth and pushed forward, unwavering in her determination not to give up.

With the sun slowly descending below the horizon, Aanya wearily made her way back. Exhaustion was etched into every step she took. Jeevika hurried towards her, concern evident on her face. "You're bleeding," she exclaimed, her voice laced with worry.

"I'm fine," Aanya muttered, her weariness and frustration evident in her tone as she brushed off Jeevika's concern. Shaking her head, Jeevika went to retrieve the necessary medicines to tend to Aanya's injuries.

Sitting down, Aanya couldn't help but feel tears of frustration welling up in her eyes. She rubbed them fiercely, trying to push back her overwhelming emotions. However, her turmoil was interrupted by the gentle caress of a hand on her head. She looked up to see Kanha smiling down at her.

"Don't talk to me right now, Kanha. I'm just... irritated," she muttered, her voice a reflection of her exhaustion and annoyance.

Kanha sat down beside her, acknowledging the difficulty of the day. Aanya narrowed her eyes at him, turning her face away.

"Remember, Aanya, we told you that this journey wouldn't be easy. It will test you at every step of your life," Kanha spoke gently, his words coaxing understanding.

"I'm tired," Aanya confessed with a heavy sigh.

"Then take a rest, just like the sun does, and rise up with renewed energy tomorrow," he suggested.

"I can't do it, Kanha," she admitted, her voice filled with a sense of defeat.

"You can, Aanya. I believe in you. You are my miracle," Kanha reassured her with unwavering faith.

Confused, Aanya asked, "What do you mean?"

"You have time traveled to Dwapar Yuga. Isn't that a miracle in itself?" Kanha's voice held a hint of mystery, emphasizing the extraordinary nature of her predicament.

Kanha's words lingered in the air, enveloping Aanya in a shroud of uncertainty. She pondered his statement, trying to grasp the weight of its implications. As she gazed into Kanha's warm, reassuring eyes, a sense of calm washed over her. There was something inexplicably comforting about his presence, as if he held the key to unraveling the mysteries of her journey.