Twenty Two

-𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼-

My Dearest Krishna,

As I sit beneath the moonlit sky, my heart overflows with emotions that I can no longer contain. The mere thought of your presence fills my being with a warmth and light that illuminates even the darkest corners of my soul.

Oh, how I yearn for the sound of your voice, the touch of your hand, and the sight of your enchanting smile. Each passing moment without you feels like an eternity, and yet, the flame of hope within me burns brighter than ever before.

In the realm of my dreams, we are transported to a world where our love knows no bounds. We dance through fields of wildflowers, our laughter echoing through the heavens as we revel in each other's embrace. It is within these dreams that I find solace, knowing that our love transcends time and space.

The world around me may be filled with chaos and uncertainty, but in my heart exists a sacred sanctuary where only you reside. Your love has become my fortress, shielding me from every storm and guiding me towards a future where we are united as one.

Yet, my beloved Krishna, I am torn between duty and desire. Circumstances beyond my control have led me down a path that seems incompatible with the love we share. I am to be married to Yuvraaj Shishupal, a decision made by my family for reasons I struggle to comprehend.

And so, I pen this letter to you, pouring out the depths of my heart, seeking solace in the written word. It is not enough for me to merely think of you in secret, to keep our love confined within the confines of my soul. I want you to know of my unwavering devotion, my undying love that persists through the trials we face.

As the stars twinkle above me, I send this letter into the universe, carrying with it the whispers of my heart. May it find its way to you, my beloved, and may it reach you with a message of longing, faith, and unyielding love.

Forever and always yours,
Rukmini

Arjun read the letter sent by Rukmini to Kanha. He turned to look at Kanha, perplexed. "If Rajkumari Rukmini loves you with such intensity, why is she proceeding with her marriage to Yuvraaj Shishupal?"

"It is her brother's choice, Parth," Kanha replied solemnly. "Sometimes, love alone is not enough to defy the will of family and society. But despite the circumstances, we hold onto the hope that someday, our love will conquer all obstacles."

"Then what are you going to do, Madhav? Are you going to let her marry?" Arjun asked him.

Kanha smiled mischievously. "No," he said, his face lighting up with determination, "We will abduct her."

Arjun looked troubled. "But is that the right thing to do?"

Aanya stepped in, her tone resolute. "What's wrong in rescuing someone who is being denied the right to decide their own fate? She doesn't want to marry Shishupal, and her brother Rukmi is imposing his will upon her."

Kanha nodded in agreement.

Arjun pondered for a moment. "Then, are we going to confront them and fight for her freedom?"

Aanya shook her head, exasperated. "No, why resort to violence when we can achieve our goal without it?"

Arjun looked puzzled, his brow furrowed in confusion. "But how do you propose we go about this then?" he asked.