X

In-Sung's POV

My heart pounded in my chest, and I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Did Hyo-Joo really confess her feelings for me? I stood there, frozen in place, my mind racing as I processed her words. She began to walk away, and panic surged through me. I couldn't let her go like this.

Without thinking, I chased after her, my hand reaching out to grasp hers. She looked angry, and rightfully so, She said, "If you don't like me anymore, you should have said so earlier." Instead of offering an explanation, I allowed a small, confident smirk to form on my lips, and I pulled her into a tight embrace.

Hyo-Joo resisted at first, attempting to push me away, but I held onto her with determination. Finally, she surrendered and returned the hug. With all the sincerity in my voice, I whispered softly, "Hyo-Joo, my feelings for you have never wavered. It's not just liking you anymore; I love you."

As we slowly let go of the hug, our eyes remained locked on each other's. I took Hyo-Joo's hand in mine, our fingers entwined, and said, "Ji-Hyo has a boyfriend, and she only sees me as a friend, Thats is what I want to say." She avoided my gaze at first but then let out a laugh, seemingly realizing her emotions.

With newfound shyness, we continued walking hand in hand, our hearts beating in unison, as we both came to terms with the depth of our feelings. Love, it seemed, truly moved in mysterious ways.

Hyo-Joo and I decided it was time to share our romantic relationship with our friends, and we gathered our entire group for lunch to make the announcement.

Ji-Min, who had always been quite perceptive, noticed our serious expressions and asked, "What's going on, you two? You look like you're about to reveal something big."

Hyo-Jin, ever curious, chimed in. "Yeah, spill the beans!"

I took a deep breath and looked at Hyo-Joo. She nodded, and together we said, "We wanted to let you all know that we're officially dating."

Ji-Sub's eyes widened, and he grinned. "Finally! You guys took your time!"

Seung-Gi slapped my back playfully. "Congrats, In-Sung! And to you too, Hyo-Joo."

Ji-Min couldn't resist teasing us. "So, does this mean you won't have any more of those ridiculous misunderstandings and childish fights?"

Hyo-Jin joined in with a mischievous smile. "Or are you just taking the fights to a new level, the couple's quarrel style?"

Hyo-Joo and I exchanged amused glances. "Well," I said with a grin, "we can't promise we won't have our moments, but we're working on it."

Our friends erupted in laughter, and the atmosphere was filled with joy and warmth as they continued to tease us about our journey from friends to lovers.

As Seung-Gi, Ji-Sub, and I sat down for lunch, it was just the three of us this time, without Hyo-Joo, Ji-Min, and Hyo-Jin. The guys exchanged knowing looks as they dug into their food.

Seung-Gi, always the one to speak his mind, leaned in and whispered, "You know, In-Sung, I've been thinking. There really isn't much of a difference in your behavior before and after getting together with Hyo-Joo."