23: Stay

Author's note:

I knew you guys would love the previous chapter! Anyways, here's more! I've been trying to uplaod ASAP lately! Thank you for reading! voting and commenting! and all my silent readers out there, I still love you too ;)

-

Pam broke our kiss by yelling at the top of her lungs, I turned to her shocked and she was wide eyed and angry staring at Niclas, her cheeks were puffed out and she was standing in a stance that showed she was ready to attack. I quickly stood in front of him in defense so that the pan in her hand wont make contact with Niclas’ frame.

“Pam, is everything okay?” I was horrified, Pam looked so angry.

“You!” She pointed at Niclas; I looked up at Niclas to see that he was just as confused as I was. “You hurt my Allie! And you show up at my house unexpected?” I was dumbfounded for a second before I understood what Pam was getting at. I slowly walked up to Pam and took the Pan from her hand as I handed it to Niclas, he took it from me gently and stepped back. Pam put her hands on her hips, still staring at him.

“Pam, Pam! You got this all wrong!” I put my hands on her shoulders and she finally looked up at me “This,” I reached out my hand for Niclas to come closer and he took it, walking next to me and towering over us “This is Niclas” I laughed. Pam calculated what I just told her in her mind for a few seconds before realization dawned over her face and it instantly went red.

“Then who’s Jackson? Where’s that little punk?” I didn’t know Pam had such spunk in her and I laughed.

“Pam, he’s not here. And I’m not going to go see him ever again okay?” I smiled at her. “This is Niclas? The guy I told you about?”

“Oh my God, Oh my God,” Her cheeks reddened with embarrassment. Niclas let out a hearty laugh and leaned in to give Pam a hug, putting the pan safely on the small dining table and giving me a wink.

“I’m Niclas Jaeger, it’s nice to meet you. Let’s just omit the pan” Pam let out a nervous laugh and she hugged him back with such ferocity. When they finally pulled apart I went over closer to Niclas and he put his arm around my waist.

“Oh wow, she’s told me so much about you. I’m Pamela but you can just call me Pam or Pammy, Allie does. Do you want to help us finish making some blueberry pie?”

“Sure, sounds good. Haven’t had pie in a while!” And with that we all walked into the kitchen. The oven was already hot and waiting to do its job, the crust was made and molded into the bottom of the plate; all that we needed to do now was the filling. Pam and I got started with measuring the ingredients while Niclas was told to open up the can of blueberries.

In a matter of 20 minutes we were done with the filling and as Pam was finishing up the rest of the pie Niclas and I were doing the cleaning up. He stood next to me and both our hands were busy scrubbing the plates and dirty spoons. Suddenly a little spark of naughtiness ignited within me and before I knew it I flicked a little bit of foam towards his direction and it landed directly on his chest, Niclas turned to look at me a calculated turn of his head, and before I knew it I had a large spot of foam on my shirt but before we could continue our little foam fight Pam’s voice rung out.

“You two better finish cleaning up the plates, of course you can clean the kitchen too” indicating that if we made a huge mess Pam would have made us clean and mop the whole kitchen, with giggles we continued finishing off cleaning up the plates. To avoid anymore unnecessary ‘naughtiness’ Niclas decided to do the drying while I soaped and watered the utensils. We finished in a matter of ten minutes and I went to make Niclas a cup of coffee, Niclas sauntered over and sat on the tiny dining room table.