Why did I started new?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So as you all may know...(or at least some)
Am I not happy with how my first "Yes, Mistress" book had been going on lately.

I just wrote it for fun, without a real plan, and you could tell since there wasn't a real storyline.

I'll change that, in this book. This time, i'll be prepared to write.

I already have found a storyline, and a good way of writing.

(It won't be a Pov book...at least not in all chapters)

It will follow a similar start, but get more about a mission, and charakter developing, instead of just making to people fall in love and thats it...

Charakters will get a charakter sheet and a moodboard, so that you can imagine them better, and i'm also working on a map so that I can make more places, and you can still find out where they are.

But due to all these changes, I can already tell you that the book won't start, before 2024...

I want the book to be good, so i'll take my time to write the chapters.

I hope you can all forgive me, that i'm kinda giving up on my old book.
But its not fun writing something that you don't like anymore.

Anyways have a wonderful Day/Night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~