Chapter Twenty

"What do you mean?" I replied getting up and changing into my pj's.

"He's fucking pissed and I had to use drugs to fucking knock him out,since they're for the living it will only last for about another four minutes" he replied putting on some boxers. I swear I saw Liam move and he twitched,I got scared and Louis noticed.

"Run I'll hold him off find a place and hide NOW!!" I ran out of the apartment into the elevator vampire speed,I waited for the doors to open and I vampire sped to the only place that Niall,Louis and I knew about,the secret hide out. I looked and waited for it and sped through the hallway and into the room. I hid behind the couch and waited. I hope Louis was ok,I heard the passage way open and heard footsteps.

"Louisa,Louisa come out,come out where ever you are" it was Liam I hid behind the couch more and listened.

"Look if you don't come out you'll get punished and it will be worse than what you're getting for fucking nearly killing my girlfriend" he said I was scared.

"Now where are you? I know where you are" I heard his footsteps coming near me. I closed my eyes and they stopped,I opened them and he was staring at me. I screamed and he picked me up and threw me against the wall and holding me by the neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to,it was an accident" I said and he smirked.

"Oh and it won't be an accident when Louis finds you hurt" he said stroking my cheek,I started to cry and he laughed. I kicked him in the balls and I threw him at the wall. I could feel my demon self coming out and Liam was sort of scared but then didn't show it. He pushed me up against the wall,I kicked him in the gut and then I punched him in the face and he fell to the floor. I kicked him and I went for another until I got held back by none other than Louis.

"Babe it's ok,I'm here just relax ok.You need to calm down alright?" I nodded and he helped Liam up. I heard the rest of the boys come and they took Liam out.

"What are they gonna do to Liam?" I asked and I felt myself going back to normal.

"Help him by letting him and Jade spend some time together. It's just a guess but we hope it works" I nodded and we walked back to our dorms.

"Louis I had fun earlier" he giggled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Louisa I have to ask you something. Will you be my actual girlfriend?" I was shocked.

"Um I'm not sure let me think about it" he nodded and looked sad. "I was joking yes I will be" I continued he gave me a cuddle and span me around.

"Yay I'm so happy now" he let me go and started to skip around,I started to laugh and he laughed to.

"So boyfriend-" I was cut off by Louis singing.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, keep you in my arms girl-" I shut him up by slapping him in the back of the head,he yelped.

"Ow why did you do that for?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You two kids what are you doing out here at this time of the night,you both know the curfew. Detention for you two tomorrow and I know who you are as well" we just look at each other and walked back. Bloody hell we have to have a fucking detention on a sunday what the hell.

A/N hoped you guys liked that so if anyone wants to make me a trailer or had made me one please tell me and hoped you liked it. I will do Niall and mollies baby in the next chapter I promise. Sorry if it's too short. Yayy Louisa and Louis are actually boyfriend and girlfriend.

Comment what you thought.

Comment

Vote

Follow