Chapter Eight

Louisa's POV

"Ummm no where' I said nervous. He looked at me clearly not convinced.

"Where did you get it?" he said through gritted teeth. I walked faster,he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him and stopped walking,he still held my wrist.

"C'mon Louisa you can tell me" he said. I should tell him.

"Andrea" I whispered.

"What did I tell you!?" he shouted.

"Not to be around her"

"Exactly,now are you gonna still hang out with her?"

"Yes Louis,cause guess what you are not my father.you can't tell me what to do!" I walked away leaving him dumbfounded,I looked behind me and he was gone. Weird.

Suddenly on my walk back I heard a scream coming from the MDT block,I walk towards the MDT block and I hear a girls voice.

"Please don't hurt me I don't want to die" she said out of the shadows five people came out and one with curly hair pinned her up against the wall.

"See we can't do that,we're hungry and you're our next meal so be quiet and it'll all be over in a second" he said I saw his face go into the crook of her neck and it looked like he bit into her. All of the boys ran to her and but into her. I gasped,they stopped and looked around and went back to feeding. She was screaming bloody murder they continued,I wasn't going to stay here. So I backed up not looking where I was going and ran into the garbage bin making a big noise.

"Guys we're not alone here" one of them said,oh great why am I so clumsy.

"Zayn,go check" one of them said he came towards where I was I ran as fast as I could. I looked behind me and he was standing there looking at me I kept running and I ran into something hard.

"where do you think your going" I took a closer look and it was Zayn.

"Zayn?" I said. He grinned and grabbed my fore arm,he pulled me into the alley more and all of the boys grinned.

"Well Louisa curiosity killed the cat" Louis said.

"What are y-you?" I kept stuttering.

"Aww baby we're vampires" Louis replied. I tried backing up,but Zayn was still there.

"Please let me go" I sobbed.

"Well babe do you promise to do a little favor for us?" he asked.

"What kind of favor?"

"Well don't tell anyone what we are or we'll kill everyone you've ever met"

"That's not a favor,more like a death threat"

"Well you'll see the favor tomorrow,do you promise not to tell?"

"Yes" I nodded and he was grinning.

"Good,now off you go" Zayn moved out of my way and I scurried off not taking a look back.

I wonder what the favor is gonna be.

A/N hoped you liked it,she's found out. Do you guys think it was abit fast about her finding out?? Ok so I know I haven't updated for a long time and I'm sorry.

Ok comment what you thought I'll probably updat I can't live without you tonight so look out for that.

Comment

Vote

Follow lol ;)