Chapter Twenty-One

We walked back to our dorms giggling,we walked into the elevator and pressed the button to our floor.

"Why don't we go hunting you must be hungry?" Louis asked and I was actually hungry so I agreed and he pressed the button to go to the bottom floor.

"Where are we hunting at?" he shrugged his shoulders and we walked outside and Louis listened for anyone who might be outside.

"Why don't we get that prefect that gave us detention he won't be here to give us detention?" I nodded and we raced vampire speed to see who could find him first,finally there he was I pounced on him and grabbed him by the collar. I picked him up and handed him to Louis,he grinned and sunk his fangs into his neck the boy who looked our age screamed bloody murder. I shushed him by putting my hand over his mouth while I joined Louis,I could hear his heartbeat slowing down the longer we drank soon enough he was dead. We dropped him and he fell to the floor,Louis made his claws come out from his hand and slashed him in the stomach and slashed open his neck.

"To make it look more like a murder and not us" I nodded and I tried to see if I could make my claws and they did,then I heard a crunch of leaves and Louis and I looked towards the noise it was someone who witnessed the attack he started to run. I caught him and let my claws extract and slashed open his neck he died instantly,I looked at louis and he was shocked he sped towards me and pinned me up against a tree.

"You know louisa that was really hot" he said before crashing his lips onto mine,I kissed back and he put his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him up against another tree and he giggled.

"Dominance I like it" he said and I giggled and stopped he seemed confused.

"What's wrong don't you want to kiss me?"

"No it's that I'm kinda still sore and I dont wanna do it again" I replied he nodded.

'Ok it's fine and I wasn't gonna go that far anyway' he lied.

'Louis c'mon I know your lying I promise i'll make it up to you" he nodded and he gave me a quick kiss and he held my hand before we ran off before getting caught near the crime scene.

Mollie's POV

Niall and I just walked into the supermarket thats open 24/7,we went to the baby isle we saw the nappies,bottle,wipes,dummy we grabbed them all including girls clothes.

"Jeez I never thought a baby could have this many stuff and Mollie babe are you sure we got the right clothes for it?" I nodded.

"Yes Niall and it's a girl if your wondering"

"Damn I wanted it to be a boy" he said pouting.

'What are we gonna name her?" he asked while I was pushing the trolley.

"How about Imogen?" he smiled and nodded I was surprised he's kept the baby from waking up and he's held it since we found it. I'm pretty sure he's starting to love this baby even thou it's not his.

We got back and set up the crib and changed Imogen's nappy and clothes,also fed it with some powder milk we got from the super market.

"I feel really bad for her Niall she's gonna hate us when she gets older" he nodded and gave me a cuddle and we watched Imogen fall to sleep. i'm glad we found this baby because it has brought me and Niall closer.

'Niall how's Liam from his rampage?'

"Well I got a message from Louis a while ago saying he was trying to hold him back and that he will message me when he needs help" I heard his phone go off and he told me he had to go/i nodded and put my pajama's and brushed my teeth then getting into bed and rethinking all the things that happened today,I hope Louisa is ok and Jade aswell she probably doesn't know whats wrong with her I know I didn't when I got changed.

A/N hoped you guys liked it I know I did and sorry if its short becaus eits stuffing up on my ipod (wattpad) and so i had to do it on the computer ahhh im so exhausted. comment what you thought

Comment

Vote

Follow ;)