Chapter one

Louisa's POV

"I am not going to this stupid boarding school,you seriously can't make me!" I yelled at my Mom and my stepdad Steve,they're sending me to this top notch boarding school in london. Well its not really in london its in The outskirts of london where it's mostly covered by trees and forest land. Worst part is that I'm from Australia and it's a long flight to London. The boarding school is called London Boarding School for Boys and Girls. Also we got to have boys near our dorms,apparently the boys dorm is next door to ours creepy much.

The only reason my Mom and my stepdad sent me here is because they're going on a honeymoon they got married a couple of days ago.

"Yes you are Louisa and don't you use that tone with me young lady" she said going up to my room and getting my bags that she packed not me,SHE.

"Now hurry up the cab is here to take you to the airport,and don't try to run away cause there will be some people taking you to your plane. Then the Principle's daughter will take you to the boarding school. I Want you to behave yourself and don't get yourself suspended or expelled,ok love you bye sweetheart" she said kissing me on the cheek and practically pushing me out the door. God she really loves me. I get into the cab and mum gives me one thousand pounds to spend in London and then gives me two hundred dollars to use for the cab and to get my self some food at the airport. The man greeted me and mum waved goodbye to me, I waved back and looked at my hands. I got out my iPod and I put on Surrender by The collective they're a boyband that came third in the Australian X Factor. I've always liked Jayden there's something about him that I love. Then the song Kiss you by one direction came on,I don't really mind them but they sometimes get on my nerves. I just thought for a bit I'm actually going to the country that one direction are from. Oh well this trip might not be so bad,I think.

A/N ok guys hope you liked that comment what you though.

Comment

Fan

Vote