Chapter Twenty-Two

*Flashback*

I was running who wouldn't run if they found out their boyfriend was a vampire,I got pushed up against the wall by a man.

"Your Niall's little girl ain't you,hmmm your a very pretty one I guess you found out you what he is?" I struggled in his death grip.

"Well I'm sure this will prove to him and the rest of them to listen to me or suffer the consequences" his fangs extraced from his mouth and he bit into my neck,I screamed and no one came. I felt him being pulled off me and I heard a loud crash,i was on the ground barely alive I saw a figure run away and another one come towards me,I thought it was the man but I heard Louis' familiar voice.

"It's ok just hang on,I have to do this I'm sorry" he was turning me into one of them. I struggled but he killed me and I instantly knew I was like Niall.

I woke up in a different room than my room and Niall's room,,I heard footsteps coming and Louis stepping into the room.

"Hey Mollie"

"Hey Louis"

"Ok so your a vampire and I have to keep you here just incase he comes back and you can't see Niall because he thinks your dead"

"What do you mean?"

"He um like felt it when you died he had a pain in his chest,he like felt your death but he didn't die neither did you" I nodded.

"But I promise you will get to see him one day,but when it's time and right now I'm gonna get you some food,I'll be back"

"Louis?'

"Yeah?"

"Who was man that killed me?"

"That's not my story to tell it's kinda Nialls's" he zoomed out and I was alone thinking how am I gonna live without Niall.

*End of Flashback*

so that's what I done,kept in hiding and then Louis called me up and asked me to meet him and that's how I met Niall and how we are looking after a baby called Imogen. The door opened and Niall stepped in looking abit stressed.

"What happened?"

"Liam went after Louisa and we had to lock him up with Jade,so he can calm down and that but freaking oath it was a struggle trying to lock him up"

"Where did you lock him at?"

"At a basement under the school that they don't use" he took his shirt off and I stared at his beautiful abs.

"Enjoying the view?"

'Yes definitely you've been working ouyt or something?"

"Yeah and I see you like it?"

"Clearly" he laughed and and took off his trousers and hopped into the bed with me.

"I love you" he wrapped hs arms around my waist.

"Niall you know it's gonna be weird when Imogen wakes up and is crying"

"I know people will think I got a girl pregnant or something" I giggled and and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Also I love you too" he chuckled.

"Niall i've got an idea why don't I start here you know as a student?"

"Yeah that's a good idea.it'll show people that I have a girlfriend and the girls will stop flirting with me' I scoffed.

"Of course you've always got girls attention" he rubbed circles on my back and started to kiss my neck. Then Imogen started to cry,I got up and saw if she was hungry and she was and her nappy needed changing oh god.

Louis's POV

We got back in our dorms and changed into our pj's and got into bed,Louisa cuddled up to me and kissed my collarbone. She giggled and turned so her back was facing me.

"I wouldn't tease me Louisa I can get pretty angry" she scoffed and then there was a few minutes of silence,then I heard silent snores.

A/N Hoped you guys liked that and please follow NoForBullies_ICare4U its a really good profile for people that get/will/are bullied and comment what youthought on this chapter,also im sorry if this chapter is to short.

Cmment

Vote

Follow ;)