Chapter Twenty-Five

Still Louisa's POV

"So what have you been doing?" she asked while sitting on the floor and I sat on her bed.

"Not much you know hanging out with Louis and the boys" she scoffed.

"I seriously don't know why you hang out with them and go out with Louis. That's so low even for you" wow what's wrong with her.

"Whats wrong with Louis?"

"He's not normal" she replied,wait does she know that he's a vampire? So I might play along.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not my business to say"

"Why do you hate him so much?"

"He done something bad long ago to me and my family"

"What?"

"I don't want to say" what did Louis do?.

"But one thing I will get my revenge on him and I know how to do it" she lunged at me and we were rolling on the floor,then I felt a pinch and I got drowsy.

"I'm sorry Louisa but your the connection to Louis and I need him"

"Why?"

"I already knew you were a vampire and to get to Louis is to have you" I started to get angry and I felt the drugs to sorta wear off. She looked at me in shock,I immedietly knew my demon was coming out.

"What are you?" she got up and backed away while I was trying to stop myself from killing her. I looked at her and ran out of the room and into the elevator,the doors opened and I ran outside to town. I saw a club so I went inside,I was dressed in decent clothes so I fitted in. I still felt uncomfortable and I was being watched,I started to dance and men started to grind on me so I walked out to the back of the club into an alleyway. I seriously didn't want to do this,only with Louis. I leaned against the wall and breathed in and out I was still angry but my demon side disappeared before I got into the club. I heard whispers but I ignored it,I started to walk to the sidewalk. In a second I was on the ground pinned by Jade.

"Hey Louisa" she said then I heard footsteps and I looked beside me and it was Liam.

"Thanks Jade I'll take it from here" they changed so Liam was pinning me.

"So Louisa how you feeling?"

"I've been better" I replied.

"Hmm what to do?" he grinned and tightened his grip on my wrists,I tried to get out of his grip but it failed.

"Please Liam I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I sobbed.

"Don't please Liam me you nearly killed my girlfriend then you make me get locked up" I looked at Jade and she gave me a 'I'm sorry' I felt a few more tears fall and she grabbed Liam's shoulders.

"Liam stop this isn't who you are,your supposed to be the kind and caring one. Remember Liam daddy direction,please Liam stop" he looked at Jade and let go of me and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and gave me a hug,I felt him being pulled off me and Zayn had him up against the wall by his neck.

"Zayn stop!" he looked at me still holding Liam by his neck.

"He's fine,just let him go he was just giving me an apology and a hug ok?" he slowly let Liam go and just stood there. Then I heard a woosh and Louis was behind me,bring his arms around my waist.

"So what did I miss?" I explained it and he just smiled.

"Well now that everything is ok what should we do now?" I needed to tell him what happened with Andrea.

"Um sorta um Andrea drugged me but my demon side came out and I ran away and this is how I ended up here" he looked pissed.

"What I'm gonna-" he yelled but I cut him off with a kiss to calm him down and he was quiet straight away.

"Don't worry about it I'm fine" he sighed then nodded his head.

"Fine you win" I giggled and all of us decided to go back to the school,back to our dorms and go to sleep I guess.

"Wait where's Niall?" I asked.

"He stayed with Mollie"

"Ok" so we did what we decided.

A/N ok guys hoped you liked this. So comment what you thought.

Comment

Vote

Follow :)