Chapter Five

Harry's POV

We all heard a scream and Mary burst through the door looking for my girl oh great here comes trouble.

"You stupid little tramp you knew I liked Harry and you go and go out with him!" Mary screeched eghh she has the most annoying voice ever.

"Mary listen Harry 'doesn't' like you so leave him alone and go out the with the boy slut of the school, you'll have a more chance with him instead of Harry" Lola said back the boys and I couldn't help but chuckle. Lola did too she got up and went to put her stuff in the bin. Mary walked up behind her and grabbed her wrist. Lola turned around and changed the whole situation and twisted Mary's arm so it was behind her back.

"Don't ever touch me you got that,or you'll get worse than that ok?" Mary nodded and Lola let go of her arm and Mary ran out the door crying.

"Well that was fun where did you learn Lola?" Louis asked.

"When I was a kid I learnt karate, so that I guess and plus I was pissed she called me a tramp" I said back the boys all laughed. I sat down next to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

Louisa's POV

"Well we won't be seeing Mary around like that anymore" Elizabeth said I laughed.

"Yeah she'll be in her room all depressed and eating ice cream aww how sad" Sabrina said we all laughed and got up to leave,it was nearly dark,from what I could see from outside. We all got in an elevator and and at my stop I waved bye to the girls and started walking to my dorm.

Niall's POV

I'm so hungry I'm so sick of this food,I need to eat what we're supposed to eat. Liam saw that I was hungry and he whispered to the boys about it.

"Hey babe me and the boys are gonna go now and just go back to our dorms" Harry said to her,she nodded and we got up and left.

"Ok so who are we gonna get first?" zayn asked excited.

"Well who ever finds our next meal gets first bite, ready,set,GO" I said,we all sped off in our own directions. My blood rush was taking over and I could smell the girl from a different country her blood smelt so rich and sweet.

Girl's POV

Ok Valarie it's night time don't freak out. I heard a snap behind me, ok now I'm scared.

"Who's there?" I heard a woosh knocking me over to the ground.

"What do you want?" I got up from the ground and a figure was infront of me staring at me. He chuckled and woosh he was gone.

"What are you?,what do you want?!" I started running as fast as I could to my dorm area. Woosh I was knocked over again I started to cry. I got up and started running again but ran into something solid, I looked up and a blonde haired guy with blue eyes was staring at me.

"You smell so nice,you'll have to do" he smirked and grabbed me and put me on his shoulder and we were going somewhere in the speed of light. He stopped and let me go, I turned around and there were four more guys.

"Nice pic Niall,whats your name sweetheart" a brown haired one with a buzz cut kind of thing.

"Valarie" I answered back.

"So why don't you come on over Valarie" a one with brown hair all in a quiff.

"Shut up Lou" a curly one said laughing.

"Well I'm hungry so can we eat" the blonde I think is Niall said.

"Well mate you get first bite so go on" one of them said.

"Na we can all just bite instead" they all nodded and cowered over me looking at me with red eyes and long fangs sticking out. One of them grabbed me and held me down and bit me. Then I felt more bites in me and my blood slowly being drank out from me. I kept screaming and squirming but it was no use,I felt my eyelids getting heavy. I slowly closed them and I was surrounded by darkness I think I'm dead.

Louis's POV

We all let go off her but Niall was still going,great he's doing it again.

"Niall there's no blood left come on" he moaned in pleasure and he accidentally got a bit excited and accidentally ripped her head off.

"Oh great Niall you take forever and then you rip her head off what next" Liam said.

"Shut up it looks more like an animal attack now" I said. Niall smiled and wiped his mouth,we all did the same and sped away. I was thinking about Louisa, I have a feeling that zayn and Niall like her but I'm not sure if that's true I don't reakon it is. But I just have this feeling that they do.

A/N hey guys hoped you liked this one and hey guys please vote for books in the "1D_vampire_awards I would really appreciate it if you did. I don't if this book is good enough to be in the awards but if you think it is vote I guess. So comment what you thought.

Comment

Fan

Vote

:)