Chapter Eleven

I sat down next to Louis,he put his hand on my knee and started to go higher. I elbowed him in the stomach,he made a yelp sound.

"She hit ya did she Lou?" Niall asked,he nodded and all the boys laughed except Louis ad Zayn. I noticed he was talking to the girl he was with earlier,she looked at me and smiled and held her hand out.

"Hi I'm Madison,but you can call me Mad" (played by GlooGloo123) I shook her hand and she went but to talking to Zayn. I got my food and ate half of it before I felt a hand on my leg, I looked at Louis and it was definately his hand,he went higher and started to rub my thigh. I slapped his hand away and got up ad walked away. I saw Elizabeth and Andrea noticed I wasn't really happy sitting with Louis,so I kept walking and went straight to my dorm. I finally arrived there and I closed the door,I laid on my bed and started to sob. 'I'm only their toy, why can't they leave me alone? Why did I go into that alley? Why didn't I just keep walking?' kept going through my mind. I heard the door slam close, I shot my head up and saw it was Niall.

"Niall what are you doing in here?" I asked he had red eyes,which were staring into my soul.

"I wanted to have some fun" he said using this seductive voice,that was making me extremely attractive to him.

"What do you mean?" he grinned and in a flash he was in front of me. I was extremely scared and pushed him away,I ran straight to the door but Niall was there in front of me.

"Louis!" I yelled, but I heard Niall chuckle.

"Babe Louis gave me permission to be here" I was shocked. Then the door opened up and Louis came in,he saw me and Niall and smirked.

"Hey Louisa,I see you and Niall haven't had some fun yet" he said.

"What?" I was seriously scared. I started to hyperventilate,the boys noticed and started laughing.

"What!?"

"Babe we're only joking" Louis said.

"Seriously don't do that again,you both scared the crap outta me" I replied. They chuckled, and Louis gave me a hug and another kiss on the cheek. I wiped my cheek and he noticed and quickly kissed my cheek again, giggled and sped out of my room with Niall following him. I walked out of my room and remembered I have free period that I have to spend with Louis and the boys. Egh I can't wait note the sarcasm. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button to the bottom floor.

A/N hoped you guys liked it sorry i took forever I have been busy I Tried to do it my long ago but my Internet was stuffing up like always when I want to do something. Also sorry it's short I'll write all get one tomorrow.

Comment

Vote

Follow ;)