Chapter Fourteen

A/N hey guys I just wanted to say that this chapter is dedicated to Nialler4eva shes so nice to me and she asked me of I could so. Does anyone want to make me a trailer on YouTube I will give you a Shoutout a role in my book and a dedication. Also do you guys reakon that Niall should have a girlfriend or be Louisa secret love.

I sat down on my bed next to Louis, he smiled.

"So what was you talking about lads?" Niall asked.

"We'll talk about it outside" he replied,they walked out and I sat there thinking about how me and Niall nearly done it. I think I'm starting to fall in love with him.

Niall's POV

We all walked out and Louis told Louisa that we could tell if she was listening. Louis looked at all of us and he looked pissed off and sad.

"He's back" Louis said.

"What do you mean he's back how?" Harry asked.

"He attacked a girl this morning and left a message only I would know" he replied.

"What was the message?" I asked chewing on my nails.

"Louisa" he replied.

"What do you mean louisa?"

"He knows about Louisa and he wants her" I growled when he said that Louis looked at me,but just shrugged his shoulders.

"We gotta keep an eye on her then mate" Liam replied and Louis nodded his head. Then we all went back into the room and we saw that Louisa was asleep. Louis told us to leave so we did,but I asked him if I could stay in which he nodded to. I sat down on his bed and went to sleep for a while.

Louisa's POV

*Dream*

"Oh sweet Louisa you gotta pick me or Niall which one" Louis asked while holding onto my shoulders.

"I can't" I whispered.

"Sorry Louisa what did you say I didn't hear you" he said and pushing me in front of all the boys.

"I can't!" I yelled.

"Fine then I guess if you can't choose than we can't be here" he said getting a knife and about to stab himself.

"Wait! I choose" I said and I felt something shaking me.

*Dream ends*

I opened my eyes to see Niall and Louis in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"You fell asleep and then you started making weird noises it was kinda funny" Louis replied. I pushed their faces away and got up,they just pouted and Louis got up and wrapped his arms around me. I let him and he rested his head on my shoulder,I saw that Niall was looking from the corner of his eye.

"Louisa your acting different and I want to know why" Louis commented.

"I'm not Louis"

"You are your letting me touch you,you used to slap my hand away and push me away you don't do it now" he replied.

"It's because I know I can't fight you so I do as I'm told so I don't get in trouble" I replied in a sarcastic tone. He laughed and kissed my neck and rubbed my arms,he looked at Niall and growled. Niall knew I was uncomfortable and he tried to get Louis to come with him for something to eat,after a while Louis agreed and he left kissing me on the cheek and slapping me on the ass before leaving. I gave Niall a 'Thank you' look and he nodded his head and closed the door. I felt a sudden headache and I fell to the ground in pain,I felt someone talking to me in my mind. My eye sight started to get blurry and I saw Louis come into the room and pick me up and sat me on his bed.