Chapter Seventeen

Matt's POV

I saw her fall to the ground,Louis's eyes were back to normal.

"What do we do now?" he asked me.

"Take her back to your room and wait for her to wake up" he nodded and picked her up and was gone,one things for sure louisa is gonna be pissed and a pissed of demon slash Vampire is not good. I decided to go back to my warehouse and probably think about what happened today.

Louis's POV

I put her down on the bed and she started to stir jeez that was quick. She opened her eyes and they were fully black,she saw me and pounced on me. She was pissed I pulled her but she pinned my hands to the ground,she is way more stronger than me,what.

"Poor poor Louis what are you going do now?" I growled and se chuckled,jeez she's turned into the girl version of me. "Why did you do this to me?" she continued.

"Because I thought it would be awesome if I had a girlfriend that was like me" I replied back she let go off me and sat next to me.

"Technically I'm not your girlfriend" she snapped.

"Yeah I know but it sounds cool" I sat up and she giggled and looked at the floor. I have to take her somewhere to drink,maybe one of the boys that always hangs around and never goes to bed.

"C'mon we're going to get you some blood" she obliged and stood up and I explained to her how to run really fast,we ran to a tree that one of them boys hangout. I grabbed him and cut his neck open so the smell could make her go for it. She smelled it and in an instant she was on him draining him dry,her eyes went fully black and her teeth were all sharp. I blinked and she was gone,oh crap.Fuck. What am I gonna do? I need to find her,so I ran vampire speed and she held another boy up against the wall and was draining him dry. He saw me and pushed him towards me I could smell the blood rushing out of his wound,I felt my vampire side come out and dig my fangs into his neck. I saw Louisa bite his wrist and start draining his blood. We killed him and her face went back to normal,she looked at he boys dead body.

"No,No I can't believe it I'm a monster. Why did you do this to me I hate you!" she screamed and ran away I walked home since it was a nice night. I heard a crack from some sticks. I got tackled to the ground by Niall,he looked angry he picked me up against the wall.

"What did you do to her? You better not have killed her?" he said though gritted teeth. "Even thou I don't like her I still care for her like a little sister" he continued.

"What a sister you nearly have sex with!" I yelled back.

"Sorry I couldn't help it she looked very hot and I promise I won't do it again I have my Mollie" he replied,he let me go and we started to walk back to our dorms.

"Where's Louisa?"

"Don't know"

"Why?"

"I have her some human blood and she killed two boys" he sighed. "We also had a fight and she ran away somewhere"

"Well don't you care about her?"

"Yeah but she'll come back to the dorm since all her stuff is there" he nodded and we were into the building heading towards the elevator. I pressed the button and we finally got to the corridor,I walked up to mine and Louisa's dorm and Niall went to his. I mumbled a 'See ya' and he replied with a bye. I walked in and Louisa was on her bed facing the wall,I shut the door and took off my trousers and put on my pj trousers. She was already into hers and I laid down next to her on her bed.

"What do you want?" she said sobbing. I put my arms around her waist and she turned her body around so she as facing me.

"I want to lay with you" I looked at her and her eyes were all puffy, and her eyes were bloodshot. She cuddled up with me and I rested my head on her pillow.

"Ok" she replied before I heard quiet snores,she sounds so cute when she snores. I closed my eyes and I felt sleep overtaking me and I finally went to sleep. I hope she can forgive me and she can fall in love with me because I Louis William Tomlinson have Fallen in Love with Louisa Kerrie Lane.

A/N ok guys I think it's the first time I have actually put Louisa's last name in the book gosh and I hope you like her last name and that. I know it's short but I will update tomoz and it will be later. Comment what you thought.

Comment

Vote

Follow ;)