Chapter Nine

I walked into my room and I locked the door so Louis wouldn't come in. I changed into my pjs,I jumped onto the bed and started to cry my eyes out. Why am I crying?,the fact that the 'The Fabulous Five' are vampires or the fact that I'm gonna have to do them a favor that I don't even know what it is. I felt sleep over taking me,I closed my eyes and I was surrounded in darkness.

*Next Morning*

I woke up feeling happy but then I remembered what's gonna happen today. I sighed got off the bed and went to have a shower.

I got out feeling fresh,I done my hair and changed into my uniform. I got my school bag and walked out the door,there were some girls through the hallway.

"Look at her, I can't believe they go out" I heard one girl whisper to her friend.

"I know she's not even that pretty" I heard a whisper reply. I just kept walking to the elevator and I walked in,pressed the button to the dining room and waited for the doors to open. I walked out and I saw Liz and Andrea. I walked over to them and they were talking everyone was looking at me.

"Hey girls how you going?" I asked.

"Alright, so how have you and Louis been?" Andrea replied.

"Um excuse me,I hate Louis and you know that" I said back.

"Well that's not what it seems like. Apparently you and Louis are going out, he told everyone today"she replied. I started laughing my head off they both stared at me like I was crazy.

"Um ok no we are not going out" I said. Liz and Andreas gazes weren't fixed on me anymore but behind me. Louis was approaching me and he was grinning and looking very sexy. Woah what am I saying.

He went past us and winked at me.

"See ya in class babe" he said walking over to Niall and zayn and a girl. She was pretty,Zayn was kissing her on the cheek being all Lovey Dovey,but in reality there bloody vampires.

"Obviously you two are going out" Andrea said. Sitting down at a desk, I sat next to her as well liz on the other side of me.

*After Breakfast*

I walked to my Health class,I walked in and everyone's eyes were on me. C'mon I'm not even late,the teacher told us to sit on the ground.

"Ok class we have some people here to talk about not being alone when's it night and all that kind of stuff." she said sitting at her desk. The people were pretty much saying the same things the principle was talking about.

"Ok so I want you all to find a partner and just talk ,while me and your teacher write some questions down on the board and you both have to answer the questions together" she said getting up off the ground and going towards the board. Everyone was still looking at me, I felt two arms around my waist.

"Hey babe how you going?" I heard that familiar husky of 'his'.

"What do you want Louis?" I whispered to him.

"Well hang around with you,that's what boyfriends do don't they?" he whispered asked.

"Louis you are not my boyfriend ok?" I whispered back.

"Well that's where your wrong remember the favor, this is the favor. Your mine and I get to do whatever I want to you,you have no say in it at all" he whispered back his grip on my waist tighter.

"Louis leave me alone so I can get a partner" he shook his head.

"No I'm your partner thats why no one has dared to come over here,they know your mine and that I get you everytime we have to do something together" he said. The lady gave us a peace of paper,I wrote down some questions and Louis did the rest.

"Ok now I want you two to say an answer you got for the third question" she said Louis nodded.

"Well when alone in the dark always have something to defend yourself with I guess" he replied.

"Yeah right with you you'll just bloody break it in half,or bloody kill then with it" I whispered under my breath. I heard him chuckle and kissed me on the cheek.