Chapter 24

Sanemi Shinazugawa's POV

"It's just that... Someone told me... Nothing much"

"U-umm... If I did like you... Would you like me back?" I looked at her slightly blushing...

"Yes... And I do love you"

"Well then, I love you too"

"Sanemi?" our moment was disturbed by a familiar voice... Genya

"Hey, buddy!" Genya ran towards me and hugged me, he was crying... "Hey... Why are you crying?" he looked at me, and I saw his eyes puffy and red, from crying I believe...

"I-I thought I lost you..." I wrapped my arms around my little brother and pulled him closer.

"Your big brother will never leave ya" I pat his back as he calms down slowly

"Hey Sanemi you awake?" Tengen came into the room with Tomioka.

"Sup shitheads" As those two were getting in, Rengoku pushed them down to get a glimpse of mine

"You are alright too! Haha!"

"Look who got their laugh back" Everything was normal... Better than normal. I got along with Kanae and Tomioka is happy with Shinobu... What could go wrong?

                             •~•

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I got out of the airport. Where should I go now?? It's been 2 years since I left this place...

"HOME SWEET HOME!!" I turned to my side to see Mitsuri all cherry, why would she be? "Shinobu we're home damnit!!! Come on!" she took me by the hand and dragged me to a taxi.

"Where to ladies?"

"The butterfly mansion, please, close to the famous cafe!!"

"Ya mean the Kamaboko cafe?"

"Hell Ya!"

"Hey Mitsuri, don't you wanna meet Obanai?" I asked her, but she just ignored me and faced the window... Wow

In 10 minutes or so, we reached our destination, and when I say destination, I mean my home...

"Come on Lady!" Mitsuri paid the driver and dragged me into the mansion. "Ready or not here we come!" what-?

"Surprise!!!" Everyone was there... Kanae, Aoi, Tanjiro, Kanao, Obanai... But where is Tomioka San?

"How is this a surprise if Mitsrui knew it, we wanted to give you guys a surprise!" I giggled and went to Kanae.

"This isn't a welcome-back party Shinobu San" I looked at Muichiro.

"Today one of our beloved friends is asking their lover's hand in marriage! Haha!!" I don't get it... What is Rengoku talking abo-

"Shinobu Kocho..." I looked down to see Tomioka San kneeling down

"Tomioka San! Why are you-" A sudden realisation hit me... When Rengoku said that someone was proposing to their lover... Did he mean Tomioka San is proposing to me? And they gave a surprise party for me and Mitsuri but she knew that there was a party... So it's me... Tomioka San is proposing to me-?!

"A-are you-"

"Words can't express my feelings towards you Kocho... But... Would you be interested in sharing my last name?"

Oh. My. Fucking. God....

"Shinobu Tomioka doesn't sound so bad... So why not?"

I felt a lot of sound in the background but all that I could think about was his confession... I wrapped my arms around him as he stood up, he kissed me on the forehead, he rubbed my cheeks... No... He was wiping away my tears... Happy tears...

"I told you that you'll be next" Kanae whispered in my ear... It's been 3 years since Kanae and Sanemi married...

"Would you be interested in letting go?" I heard Tomioka San.

"I'm gonna make you regret proposing to me" I smirked as I left him

"I'm surprised that Kanao and Shinobu San are not related... " Tanjiro declared as everyone started giggling...

"I love you Giyuu..."

"I love you more Mrs. Tomioka"

Author's Note

Thank you all for staying with me from the beginning, you all have no idea how much it means to me, you have completed reading the book, and I believe you enjoyed it!

I hope to meet you guys in my other book 'Forgotten Memories'

Once again thank you all so much! Bye!