Chapter 8

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I wanted to run... Run far away from everyone I knew, my mind wanted to... But not my body. I stood still, not taking another step

"Why are you running?" I don't know... I just broke down... I don't know where I am... Who all are watching me... I wanted comfort, and I wanted it from My Sister

"Hush it's alright" he took me close to him and I rested my head on his chest, it was warm and I could hear his heartbeat. "You can stay over at mine, I'll tell Kanae" I just nodded and everything faded...

A few hours Later

I woke up hearing the thunder outside, I did not feel at home... It wasn't my room. I was gonna rub my eyes until I felt hands on my forehead patting me...

"I don't know how I'll put this into words Kocho..." Tomioka San? Oh yes... He took me in for the night. "I am trying so hard to move on. Just the way you were trying to move on from this special person..."I decided to hear his story and pretend to be asleep.

"Out of all the girls in this world... I fell for you..." As much as I wanted to jump up to him and ask him if he was mental, I did not. I want to hear his shitty story. He proposed to my sister! Was he too blind to see that it was not me?

"Ever since I met you... I loved you, I just never dared to tell you and knowing your personality, you deserve someone better and I don't expect you to accept my proposal either" A long pause... I got impatient. I wanted to slap him... But I did not...

"I thought I could move on by just dating someone else and this fucking idiot confessed to your sister! I did not just shatter my heart but yours and Shinazugawa's... Kanae called me" Kanae called him?? Did she tell her? Did she break up with him?

"I'm sorry that she has been distant from you since we started dating... I'm sorry for Shinazugawa for stealing his crush... Now Kanae loves me... A lot and I can say that..." Sanemi liked her? Is he going to break my sister's heart for us?

"I'm sorry for loving you Shinobu Kocho..."

Next Day

I woke up to see Giyuu sleeping in the chair, I stood up to him and shuffled his hair. I have never been to Giyuu's house and this is my first time. I sat on the couch and just remembered all the things that happened last night. Did he love me? And he regrets it? Why? I loved him too. When are you going to confess to me Tomioka San? When will you break up with Kanae? I don't want my sister's heart shattered like mine though.

"Ahh Good morning Shinobu" I saw Tomioka San up walking to the kitchen

"Kanae called you yesterday?"

"yes, she was worried for you... Not just her but Aoi and Kanao too" Everything was then silent. I wanted to ask him about his feelings for me or at least his talk to me while I was asleep but I did not dare utter a single word

"Shall I drop you back home once you're done with breakfast?"

"I don't know... I'm stressed..." I wanted to stay here with him yet I did not

"I'm breaking up with Kanae" I'm not surprised "Shinazuawa likes her, with his whole heart unlike me... He is not using her, he loves her..." I stayed quiet but I had a smile on my face.

"Maybe just make him confess to her... I don't know, I'm not much of a love adviser"

"I noticed" He kept the food on the table and we started eating. We did not utter a word, we finished breakfast and I headed to his room

"Looking for something?"

"Your heart" What did I just say-?

"Oh? I don't have it anywhere in my room" It doesn't matter to him? Shall I just play along?

"Then where would it be?"

"Someone stole it" me? He said that he loved me no? Was it me who stole it?

"This secret crush of yours? Who you tried to move on from?" I was satisfied... Now that I know that he loves me and he is planning to break up with my sister AND she won't be sad since she will have Sanemi

"Yes... It's her"

"You know... I'm curious to meet her" he did not respond but just smiled. I love you Giyu Tomioka...