Chapter 5

Shinobu Kocho's POV

Way better than my sister??? I don't even have a chance! But why would he date Kanae if he knew someone better than her?

"Why would you date my sister then?"  He did not respond... It's not that I am mad at him or anything...

"I wanted to move on..." He was using my sister just to move on..? "The girl I liked... Was way too good for me, I did not deserve someone kind and sweet like her... There are plenty of other boys better than me who can date her"

"Why are you giggling?" Ah, I did not even notice what I was doing...

"I'm sorry... But we are on the same track no?" I could feel him staring at me in disbelief. But why? Was I wrong?

"Shouldn't you be mad at me?" I looked at him. He had the same expression that I thought he would. "I am using your sister..."

"Yes, I am mad at you for that... And if she comes crying, I'm gonna break your bones" I said smiling, but he was right... I should be mad, very mad... He is using my sister just for him to get over the fact that he doesn't have a chance with his lover... But why am I not angry?

"It's getting late... I want to hang out more with you so I shall let you go home"

"Scared that Aoi won't let me hang out with you if I stay for too long?" he smiled at me... That smile... The sun would be jealous...

"Yes... Now you should head back, I'll text you if I get time" I saw him go back but is he just gonna leave me here?? In the middle of the streets? What have I gotten myself into-???
I turn around to see a very familiar door.. A house to be exact...

"Ahh Shinobu! There you are, I was gonna call you" I was standing in front of my house... I didn't even know that we reached home... Seconds feel like hours with him...

"Sorry... Did I worry you guys?"

"Ah, there you are! You are supposed to help me with my assignment!" Aoi was quite mad at me since she didn't like anyone coming home this late.

I went to my room and got fresh, I was getting ready to go down for dinner but that's when I got a phone call from someone...

"Hello?"

"Heyy Shinobu Kocho right?" Douma, it's his voice...

"Ahh Douma no? And yes, it's Shinobu Kocho"

"I thought that you gave me the wrong number haha" Heh why would I do that? He helped us...

"Wow, Ya think that I'm that bad?"

"I thought you were clever enough not to give a stranger your phone number to be exact"

"You helped us Douma.."

"I guess you have a point Miss Kocho" I could literally feel his emotion, I bet he would wink at me if we were offline

"Just call me Shinobu"

"Well then Shinobu... Had dinner?"

"I'm going to, so catch ya later. Sayonara"

"Bye.."

I hung up the phone and when I was about the keep down the phone... I got a notification from a group

In The Hashiras Group Chat

Rengoku- HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT IT SANEMI??

Uzui- What if they even did the flamboyant thing? ✨

Mitsuri- Let's not talk about that...

Obanai- Yea

Me- Hey guys

Rengoku- SO WHO IS GOING TO TELL HER??

Uzui- Shinazugawa will ✨

Sanemi- no

Giyuu- it's about Kanao

Me- What about Kanao

Mitsuri- She is dating Tanjiro!! 💕

Me- When on?

Uzui- Shinazugawa said so ✨

Sanemi- I do. Ganya said so

Me- o i c

Giyuu- you are not mad?

Me- About the fact that she did not tell me, yes...

Rengoku- ARE KANAO AND TANJIRO IN TROUBLE???

Offline

I kept the phone down and took a deep breath. Tanjiro is a sweet boy and there is nothing to worry about but why didn't she tell me?

I went down to see Aoi, Kanao and Kanae eating dinner

"Pizza?" I asked sitting down

"I couldn't make anything as I was busy" Aoi usually make all the food and sometimes, any one of us would help. I wanted to ask Kanao about Tanjiro but maybe I should let her do it when she is pleased.

We finished dinner and everyone went back to their rooms and so did I. I thought about telling Kanae about what happened today with Giyuu but she looked happy enough... I don't want Tomioka San to hate me for telling her but I don't want my sister heartbroken either. I thought about all the things that happened today... Maybe I can move on from Tomioka San. Douma is a nice guy. Maybe we would end up together...

Next Day At School

I was walking to my class when I accidentally  bumped into someone

"Maybe I should pay more attention to where I'm walking haha" I looked up to see Douma bowing at me. "My apologies Shinobu"

"No, I am sorry, I should have been more careful" I looked him in the eyes to get that feeling... The feeling I get when I look at Tomioka...

"Got lost in my eyes?" he chuckled at me and I laughed softly, I wish I had but I can't...

We heard the bell ring and decided to go back to our classes. I sat down with Ume, her name is Daki but I call her Ume.

"Douma is a huge playboy you know?" Ume was always the one to start up a conversation between us. "You won't, he usually starts fights with the other seniors"

"I see.."

"But I also found out that you are trying to be in love with him just to move on from Tomioka" How the hell does she know?? "I have my ways"

I just laughed a bit and doodled in my notebook and that was when the teacher came in in a rush

"Please do NOT leave the classroom," she said as she ran out again, he heard loud cheering noises from the hall but they were yelling 'Fight'

"Come on" Ume grabbed my hand and ran I it side the classroom

"We are not supposed to be out here!" She did not listen to me, we ran to the hallways and saw a high crowd. Ume and I squeezed into the middle of the gathering to see...

Oh. My. Fucking. God...