Chapter 16

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I went to my locker to keep my stuff in, and that was when I remembered a change in Tomioka San's personality, have I got him mad? Won't he look at me anymore?

"Good Morning Shinobu!" I saw Mitsuri walk towards me. "How did you sleep?"

"Good morning to you too Mitsuri, and I slept well thank you!" I smiled at her

"Is it true that you and Tomioka San are dating? Obanai told me!"

"Well...yeah, we are dating" Mitsuri froze in her place and turned to me with a disappointed look

"I thought he was lying! And not that I am jealous of you or anything but why didn't you tell me??"

"We didn't want anyone else to know since he and Kanae just broke up..." Mitsuri was that one friend that I had who understood me just like my sister, I guess I should have told her at least.

"Oh I see, well congratulations!!"

"Thank you!"

"Do you wanna go to the Third year section? I wanna meet Obanai!" I nodded as I followed her upstairs, I had this weird feeling that Tomioka San would get into a fight with Douma and hurt... But I shouldn't worry much, he is an adult, not a baby! He can take care of himself!

"Mitsuri!" We turned around to see the gang waving at us

"Ahh hello, guys!" Mitsuri ran to them and gave Obanai a hug

"Good morning!" I wished them, I looked at Tomioka San smiled at him, and he smiled back at me... I guess something was bothering him yesterday.

"GOOD MORNING MISS KOCHO!!" I smiled at Regoku, they were such amazing friends, Kanae is lucky...

"Hey have you guys like kissed"

"Hm?" Is Tengen talking about me and Tomioka San?

"Yes it's to you and Giyuu" I was surprised by the sudden question, I mean we were in the middle of the hallways.

"Y-yes we have-"

"Have you guys done it?" We heard the bell ring and I grabbed Mitsuri's hand and ran down to our class waving goodbye. I heard Mitsuri giggling as I continued to drag her

After School Hours

"Bye Bye Shino!"

"Sayonara~" I waved at Mitsuri as she walked away with Obanai, I was waiting for Aoi, Kanao went home with Tanjiro on a date and Kanae had some Projects to work on

"Shinobu San!"

"Ahh Aoi! Shall we go home?"

"Shinobu San! I'm sorry but I'm going out with Inosuke for an assignment! You don't mind going home alone since Kano and Kanae are not coming right?" I smiled at Aoi, maybe I could go back home with Tomioka San

"Of course not, have fun!" I waved at her as I walked to the Third year section. I saw Tomikka San walking out of his class with Sabito.

"Ahh Shinobu, long time not seen" Sabito smiled at me, they would visit our house, for Kanae, not for me. "Heard you and Tomioka started dating"

"Hello! And yeah we did... How did you know?"

"Makomo told me, well, I'm gonna leave you couples alone. Catch ya later Giyuu, Bye Kocho!" He waved at us as he walked down the stairs

"How was class?"

"I got the highest mark in Biology" I smirked at him knowing that he was struggling in Science

"Tell me something I don't know..." I let out a small laugh as he kissed my forehead. "Shouldn't you be going home with your sisters?"

"Well yea but everyone is busy... Kanao is on a date with Tanjiro, Aoi goes with Inosuke for an assignment and Kanae goes to someone's for a project. So I thought of going home with you!" He smiled at me. I felt the two of my fingers touching something warm.

"Why blushing so hard Miss Kocho?" He held my hand!!! He was laughing at me as I looked away. We walked down to the front gate and saw Mr. Urokodaki.

"I didn't you that you both were dating! Does your sister know about this Tomioka?" He was very close to Tomioka San for a long time, he used to take care of him and his sister when they were young

"She's not home yet, I'll tell her once she is back"

"Oh, so you both are dating! I don't want you both to skip classes due to this relationship!"

"Of course not, thank you for caring." We walked out of the fence. We walked silently not knowing how to start a conversation, it was quite odd for me since I usually start conversations

"It feels wrong to ask but you wanna hang out at mine? Since you would be alone at your..." not that I would mind... But I have to prepare for an upcoming maths quiz...

"I don't mind... But would you mind helping me with a math quiz?" He was quite good at Math and then were was me...

"I don't mind at all, shall we go to mine then?"

"Of course" In about 15 minutes we reached his' he unlocked the door and I ran straight to the couch, there my bag and went to the fridge, just like it was my house...

"Awe come on!! You have nothing to eat???" Tomioka San came into the kitchen and let out a chuckle.

"Shall I make you a coffee?" He offered but I turned it down

"No, you shall not, I will make you one!"

"I appreciate it but you can't even reach the top of the shelf Kocho." I felt him smirk at me. How dare he!

"Just take me the supplies damn it" I cursed beneath my breath and he took the essentials...