Chapter 20

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I'm gonna fail... I skipped 3 questions! 3 fucking questions! And made a mistake in a question I studied all night for! Damnit! It was lunch break, and Makomo and I went to the cafeteria. It was pretty crowded. We took a seat with Mitsuri.

"Heya! How was the quiz??" I sat next to Mitsuri and Makomo took the opposite seat from us

"I'm gonna fail... And I don't wanna talk about it." I signed, Makomo laughed softly which was followed by Mitsuri patting my back.

"Anyways! Oh look it's your boyfriend!" Mitsuri pointed to Tomioka San who came to the cafeteria with Sanemi and Obanai
"Obanaii!" she screamed catching everyone's attention, they walked towards us, and Obanai hugged Mitsuri.

"Hello guys" Makomo wished. "Have you guys seen Sabito?"

"Detention for starting a fight with Gyutaro" Tomioka San explained as he sat down. Makoto signed at his response in disappointment.

Obanai, Misturi and Sanemi went to order for us as we sat back. Makoto was explaining how shit the quiz went when I noticed someone behind me

"Hello, Shinobu San! Well, hello everyone!" Douma wished Tomioka San was not pleased with his presence near me...

"Hello Douma San" I wished back

"I guess I am not gonna be wished back by anyone else haha, anyway, Shinobu San wants to hang out after school?" he brought his head down close to mine... I moved back a bit since I was uncomfortable...

"She is busy, we planned a date together" Tomioka San rejected his offer for me...

"Oh I see, but it's just at the cafe, not even more than 20 minutes! I promise!" I felt Tomioka San looking at me, he wanted to know MY response...

"Well then, 20 minutes"

"Thank you Shinobu San~Meet you after school~" he left our table and joined his gang

"What the fuck was that fucking bitch doing here??"

"Obanai! Don't curse too much!" Mitsuri, Obanai and Sanemi came back with our food.

"He invited Shinobu San to a Cafe date" Makomo took her plate and Thanked Sanemi

"I wouldn't say that it's a date"

"Awww is my boyfriend jealous?" I giggled and Tomioka San rolled his eye

                               •~•

"Remember, call me if you feel uncomfortable or if anything goes wrong. After the cafe, come right back to me and don't spend more than 15 minutes" Ever since Douma invited me to the Cafe, Tomioka has been acting overprotective.... Could I blame him? Nah

"Yes yes, I'll call you if anything goes wrong" He still wasn't okay with me going out with him...

"Shinobu San~!" we turned around to see Douma walking towards us. "Shall we go??" I nodded in response, I waved at Tomioka San and he gave me a serious face...

"Do you have any Cafes to visit in mind??" he ones again brought his head closer to mine, thank goodness Tomioka San was out of site...

"U-uh no... But Tanjiro and his team started a cafe close by, want to go there?"

"I would love to visit those kiddo's cafes, but they won't give us any privacy... I know one, and they serve good coffee! Let's go there instead!" Privacy? He wants us to be private? I didn't say anything but he just took me to a random place... We have been walking for straight 10 minutes.

"Douma San are we close by?"

"Yup! Just a few more minutes"

We walked for another 5 minutes... I wanted to call Tomioka San since this was kinda freaking me out.

"Tada!" it was a bar... At least gave me bar vibes.

"Is this a bar?" I asked him

"At night! Me and my friends hang out here!" what? Why did he take me here??

"Ahh you are here, come in" a woman with Black hair and bangs covering her eyes opened the door

"Douma San I promised to meet Tomioka San by now, I should go. We can hang out another time" He giggled at me and took me by the hands. He pulled me into the house and before I could ask him to leave me, a cloth was stuffed in my mouth...

"Master~ we're here~"  I tried to break free from someone who tied my hands to a pole. I turned my head...

Ume...? She looked at me with cold eyes. I looked around to see Douma's gang and a few others I did not know.

"You got her? Would they even come for a rat like her? You could have just gotten Kanae instead" I turned to my right to see Akaza looking at me with disgust.

"She is very close to Giyuu at least he will come for her, unless their relationship is as fake as her, why don't we give them a call?" Ume looked at a black figure leaning towards the door...

"What's the hurry Daki? We have enough time" Tears rolled down my cheek... What is going on..??

"Aww Shinibu San! Don't cry! Your boyfriend and his friends will come for you!" he laughed... Ume's brother came close to me took out my phone and broke it.

"What the hell was that for eh?"

"What if she calls his little boyfriend without our concern?" took the cloth piece from my mouth and I started coughing

"What did we ever do to you!?!" I yelled Akaza started laughing softly

"Your boyfriend is the reason why MY girlfriend broke up with me..."

"You started the damn fight!"

"SO WHAT?!" I went silent as I heard a yell behind me.

"Do you think it's okay for us to be humiliated in front of the whole school?!" Ume yelled. "You should have seen my brother's face after that fucking maniac hurt him!"

"You see Shinobu San... We have nothing to do with you, and we are still wondering why we took you instead of the ones they cared about, we just want revenge on what they did to us" Douma leaned closer to me.

"Tomioka never loved you... He still thinks Kanae is better than you... Oh never mind haha, everyone thinks a Kanae is better than you... Why waste your time loving him? Why not me instead?"

"Do you expect me to date someone heartless and WEAK as YOU?!?"  Douma gave a shocked face when he heard the word 'weak'.

SLAP

"Watch your mouth bitch, you call me weak? I mean... Look at you! Pathetic, waiting for someone to save your ass. Suddenly, your boyfriend is not the only one who I want to kill." he displaced an evil smirk on his face which gave me shivers down my spine...

Author's Note

Three more chapters and you are at the end of this book! Thank you all for your votes and comments, thank you for checking out this book too.

A new book of GiyuuShino has been posted, check it out if you guys are interested! {Forgotten Memories}

And a quick question
So, we have Douma to make Tomioka jealous, who do you want from Shinobu? (No Kanae-)