Chapter 11

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

The cashier was counting the balance as I scrolled down through my phone.

"TOMIOKA SAN!!!" Shinobu?? Without getting the balance back, I ran out of the restaurant to see an old man dragging her to a car.

"Touch her and I'll kill you.." I caught the attention of some people around us but I guess it did not reach him...

"I SAID TOUCH HER AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" Shinobu turned to me with her teary eyes... Oh no he doesn't.

"HEY! LEAVE HER YOU SHITTY BASTARD" Shinazugawa?

"SHINOBU!"

I saw the man running away but Shinazugawa caught him just in time. Kanae ran to Shinobu and hugged her, she looked at me with teary eyes...

"Hah.. You had some guts to touch her in front of all the people around you... What are you? A part of the Mafia? You can Mafia my ass" Shinazuaga landed a bow on his back.

"OH MY GOD HIS SPINE BROKE!!!!" A kid yelled from behind, it was the first-year students from our school, a yellow head and Tanjiro's little sister.

"I'm gonna hand him to the police myself! The rare piece we got here!

An hour later

Since Zenitsu's house was close by, we took Shinobu to his house and put some ice on her hand the man had a tight grip on her hands.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it's fine Tomioka San"

"Then why did you cry?" my attention was still on her hand but I could feel her smirking

"If you ask me like that, I wanted you to come to save me, it would have been better if Sanemi hadn't come" I took the bandage from the kit Zenitsu gave me and started fixing her up.

"I'm kinda glad that I got there in time! Or he would have gotten broken bones too!" Shinazugawa came into the room and gave Shinobu a glass of water. "And thank you..." Thanks from Shinazugawa.

"Why are you thanking me? I should be thanking you!"

"well yes, you're welcome but this is for accepting me... You know... Your sister's case"

"Oh haha, I just want her to be happy and you're a nice guy!" I could say that he had a soft spot for Shinobu as well due to her personality and mostly her role in Kanae's life

"Well, I guess you guys were on a date and this happened, sorry for that. I'll leave now! Good Luck Tomioka" Date? Was this a date? I would love to see Shinobu as my date but would she see me the same way? I turned to Shinobu and saw her red as a tomato. Hehe, best time to be cheesy with her but it was never a part of my personality... When I'm with her, I'm different.

"Well are we g-gonna continue-?" she was trying her best not to get embarrassed in front of me but we both knew that it wasn't gonna work.

"What do you want? Continue?" She smiled... And I would do anything to see that smile of hers, it was calming to see...

"Yeah we should"

We left the room and saw Zenitau and Nezuko eating popcorn and watching the TV. We thanked him for his help and we left the house.

"Shall we go to the beach? We can see the sunset!" This was the first time she suggested going to a place "Or maybe after getting something to eat! I am craving for an ice cream, come on!" Was it that she got comfortable with me or? She would keep her formal personality. But she wasn't so formal at the Aquarium...

"Ye sure let's go"

We got in the car and I drove to the beach, she was looking for some cafes on the way but she broke the silence first.

"Tomioka San? Remember when you said that you knew a girl better than Kanae? Who is it? Are you still moving on from her?" Where did this come from? She turned her attention to me, but this time, I did not want it. I noticed a cafe and distracted her mind.

"Let's stop here for your ice cream," I said as I stood up, it was obvious that I didn't want to talk about her as my crush. But being the Shinobu she is, she started buzzing me about it

"Hey, Tomioka San!"

"Tomioka Saaan!!"

"Who is the lucky lady~?"

"Is she blond?"

"What's her last name??"

"Is she prettier than me?"

"No" what?

"What?"

"What?"

"Hello there! What would you guys like to have?" the waitress came to us to take the order and Shinobu looked at the menu

"I thought you wanted an ice cream?"

"Oh right! Umm, Black current!" she laughed at her stupidity

"Vanilla" the waitress wrote down the order

"Wait! Order chocolate! I want some chocolate flavoured too!!" ahh yes, this is the Shinobu I lost for 5 months, the waitress looked at me and I nodded with a sign. "Hehe. now Tomioka San! Back to this lucky lady~"

"Oh please.."

"So all I know about her, is that she is prettier than my sister, but not prettier than me..." She memorized when I said that she was prettier than Kanae. But what am I even trying to say..?

"Does she have a better personality than me?"

"I guess not" How can she have a better personality than herself?

"Well then Tomioka San, why don't you leave her and then date me instead?"

Authors note

400 views are more than I expected! Thank you guys ✨
I have done 10 more chapters and I am planning to post one each day. I have a few ideas in mind for the story, but still, recommendations will be taken! Enjoy!!