Chapter 7

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

I woke up comfortably this time. I snuggled into the pillow rubbing my face on it...

"T-Tomioka San.." Shinobu? I must be dreaming about her again... I went back to sleep. "Tomioka San wake up!"

"Is it morning yet..?" I slowly opened my eyes to see a neck..?

Shinobu Kocho's POV

Tomioka San jumped out of bed but he hit himself at the back of the desk...

"K-kocho what are you doing here-???" He turned bright red but I bet so was I

"You fell asleep on me and I did not want to wake you up..." I looked at the clock to see that it was almost 5... "We should head back... It looks like we fell asleep for too long"

Tomioka just nodded as he sat on the bed, did it still hurt? Did I not bandage him up well?

"Please don't waste your time waiting for me, I need to get used to the injuries"

"No it's fine, I can wait" He looked at me and I turned away. We heard someone come into the room.

"Ya'll up? It's been 3 hours" Tengen came in and placed a few chocolates on the desk. "These aren't for you so don't take it, it's for the girls who work here"

"Are you flirting with the nurses here?" Tomioka slips up his shirt and I looked away

"Nah they were kind enough to Bandage me up and go to the changing room and change, Kanae would not like to have her boyfriend making her sister blush" he noticed and I felt Tomioka looking at me

"Giyuu! Oh my god, you are up! I was worried!!" why didn't she bandage him up first then? Why did she go to Sanemi?

"I'm fine thank you"

"That's good to hear" Kanae gave a small kiss on his forehead... "We should head back home!"

"Yeah man, have a lot of stuff to do" Tengen walked towards the door but he stopped and turned around to look at me..? "Good Luck!" he winked at me. Good luck for what?

"Is that man flirting with my sister???"

"I'll be heading back now. And Shinobu, thanks for helping me" A part of me wants him to get hurt more often so that I can take care of him but also want him safe...

"No problem" I saw Tomioka leaving the clinic and only me and Kanae we're left

"Shall we head back too?" I just nodded in response. I followed my sister back home, I guess Aoi and Kanao were already home. "Are you fine Shino?"

"Huh? Yeah, why do you ask?"

"You have been acting weird since me and Tomioka started dating... You don't open up or talk to me like before" She was not wrong, I have been distant from her...no she has been distant from me!!

"Don't you think that it's you who have been distant from me?" I looked at her... She said a normal face, not smiling or mad

"No" she gave off a small smile. How could she??

"Well ever since you started dating Tomioka YOU have been from ALL OF US." I could see the shocked expression on her face. "Don't give me that face Kanae, first I lost my chance with Tomioka! Fine! It doesn't matter! But YOU! You left me... You left us... For him?? I couldn't concentrate in my class and the teacher compared ME to YOU! Am I that pathetic to be your younger sister? Am I not pretty enough? Why did he choose you over me? Why did you choose him over me??? WHY KANAE?!? WHY??" I let it all out. The burden I have been carrying since the day they started their relationship. I left my sister behind and walked to another route, I don't even know when I was going... I just walked...

"Shinobu San?" I started walking faster... I knew Kanao's voice, it was her calling out to me... None of them other than Kanae have seen my tears and I want to keep it that way. "Shinobu San wait up!!"

My walking turned into running, tears rolling down my cheek, I left everything behind, my bag and the books I had with me, I just ran. My eyes were filled with tears and I couldn't see anything. I closed my eyes to wipe away my tears but that was when I bumped into someone...

"Shinobu?"

That's the last person I would want to see...

Author's space
Hello guys!!! I'm surprised that people are reading this, to be honest. But I am grateful!! I am not just a GiyuShino shipper but also a LeviHan shipper, and I will start a LeviHan book soon too, recommendations will be taken!!! I hope you are enjoying the story, leave a comment if you like :)