Chapter 19

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I walked down to the hall room to get my breakfast. We had 20 more minutes before our leave. Walking down the stairs I saw Tomioka San, Kanao, Aoi and Kanae... Not in a good position.. I saw tears rolling down Kanae's cheek...

"Onee chan! Why are you-" She looked at me smiling.

"Congratulations Shinobu!" what was she walking about? "I guess the reason why he left me is for you..." No... How did she know...?

"Kanae-"

"We should eat! We have 15 minutes before leaving!" she wiped away her tears and settled the plates on the table. All of us sat down and started eating the pancakes made.

"Kanae-san... I am sorry..."

"Oh? It's fine! At least you are happy" Why does she act like this? Pretending to be happy 24 hours, hiding her emotions.

"Please... At least yell at me..." I felt tears rolling down, Tomioka San held my hand.

"I can never yet at any of my sisters! I don't have the heart to haha"

"Kanae... I'm sorry too" Tomioka San looked down playing with the blueberries kept on his plate

Kanae didn't respond to that, maybe if I said that I liked Tomioka San before they started dating... Would this have happened? Aoi finished her breakfast and went to the kitchen to wash it up

"We only have 10 more minutes! So hurry up!" Kanao followed Aoi to the kitchen. Just me, Tomioka San and Kanae... I wish I could call Shinazugawa San...

"You heard Aoi, I don't wanna be late!" Kanae stood up and left for the kitchen. I didn't have the stomach for pancakes so I stood up. Since Tomioka San had finished, I took him to the kitchen too.

Kanae was preparing our lunch and Aoi cleaning the place. I felt terrible... I left the kitchen quickly and took my phone to call Shinazugawa San, just to remember that I didn't have his number...

"Tomioka San can you send me Shinazugawa San's phone number?" Tomioka San nodded as I got a notification from my phone. I called the number he gave...

"It's Sanemi Shinazugawa, who the fuck is it?"

"Sanemi San, this is Shinobu Kocho... Kanae Kocho's younger sister..."

"A-ah Miss Kocho- sorry for my language, how may I help you?"

"It's about Onee Chan... She learnt about my relationship with Tomioka San and now... She is... Well you know, hurt" I didn't know how to explain to him the situation... "Can you maybe walk to school with Onee Chan??"

"I- uh... Y-yeah sure... I'll be there in 5 minutes"

"Thank you.." he replied to me with a 'mhm' and thing the phone... I wish he would get here before we leave.

                               •~•

Damnit! Where is he???

Knock knock

"I'll get the door!" Kanae opened the door and as expected it was Shinazugawa San...

"A-ah good morning. Since Genya walked to school with Tokito, I-I was wondering if you want to walk to school with me?"

"Of course! Give me a second, let me get my bag" Kanae left for her room to get her bag and I got a glimpse of him. He softly smiled at me and I returned it.

"You guys wouldn't mind right?" Kanae San came out of her room with her bag putting on her shoes

"Nope! Enjoy!" Kanao waved at her. She quickly left the place with Sanemi San.

"Finally... Hope they get along well!" Aoi signed

"I bet they will, you guys wanna visit our cafe before heading to school?" Kanao asked as Aoi nodded. Tomioka San looked at me

"If you want to go, then sure, I'm heading straight since I have to study some more."

"I'll accompany you then" Tomioka San stood up. We all left the house, we waved at Kanao and Aoi who headed for the Cafe.

"I'm sorry... Kanao asked me if we were dating and I did not realise that Kanae was there..."

"It's fine Tomioka San... But on the bright side, we don't have to hide from her" I smiled at him. He bent down a bit and his nose and forehead touched mine.

"Mine"

"Yours and only yours"

                              •~•

10 more minutes for the next period... Aka 10 more minutes for the quiz... I got a notification on my phone, that we aren't allowed to use our phones during class hours but I don't care anymore....

It was Tomioka San...

In their chat

Giyuu- Hi, a few more minutes for the quiz no? You won't see my message until this class is over so all the best

Me- Hello! Yeah 10 more minutes to be exact

Giyuu- You shouldn't be using your phone during class hours...

Me- I don't care... I'm stressed

Giyuu- Stressed about the quiz?

Me- Yea... I wish you were here

Giyuu- it's not that I could be of any use there

Me- Your presence is enough for me ✨

Giyuu- if you say so

Me- You are like a stress reliever ya know??

Giyuu- How can someone with stress relieve someone else's stress?

Me- You are stressed? What happened?

Giyuu- Obanai didn't wear his mask...

Me- Is it bad??

Giyuu- Very

Me- I want kisses :(

Giyuu- as much as I want to give them to you, you know we can't

I heard the bell ring. I guess it was time... I messaged Tomioka San a goodbye and left the class

Author's Note

Hello! Good morning/afternoon/evening to all my beloved readers~

I just uploaded a new book on GiyuShino, so feel free to check it out! It's on my page!

I hope you enjoy the book, comment and vote if you do! It will be appreciated!

The name of the book is Forgotten Memories