CHAPTER 18: GOOD BYE

MTSTIC FALLS

"Are you sure about this?" Lillian asked. Bonnie sighed once again. Lillian had been on her neck for the past few days about what she planned to do. "Yes, I am. I have my grams' support." She answered. "Okay then. I just wanted to make sure you know what you are doing. Don't forget you're pregnant, the spell you're about to do is very complicated, Bonnie" the older witch said.

"I know, I know. I feel just fine. In fact, I feel amazing." Bonnie assured the woman. "Are you sure?" Lillian asked. Bonnie laughed, "yes. I promise I'll be fine". "Okay. I do have a question though. How are you able to see him, Kol, I mean? I can't even sense his presence" Lillian questioned.

The two witches had been spending time together, practicing and sharing their experiences with magic. Klaus had requested Lillian to help Bonnie with her magic. He didn't go into detail as to what was wrong with bonnie and her magic, but he wanted Lillian to help her have a better handle on it. "Make yourself useful, witch" he had said to her. Lillian knew that he still held a grudge against her.

"I don't know. It just happened" Bonnie answered. Lilian thought more about it. Bonnie stopped flipping through the grimoire, "is there something you want to say?" Bonnie gave Lillian her full attention. "I don't know. I have never met anyone like you, Bonnie," Lillian said. "Like what?" Bonnie asked. "There is something different about you. I would understand if Klaus fathered a child with another wolf, but you're a witch. It should be damn near impossible to achieve that, but here we are" the woman smiled.

"Your ability to not only sense, but see Kol, is amazing. You even took back the Bennett magic borrowed to me without even knowing. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that, there is something about you. I don't know what it is, but I am honored to be in your presence." She said. Bonnie didn't know what to say. "Thanks, I guess" she laughed shyly.

"You think its weird, don't you?" she asked. "Me and Klaus. I myself can't believe it. We went from being enemies to lover, now parent to be, in a matter of months." She was worried. Everything happened so fast with them. Sometimes Bonnie thought it was too good to be true. "That doesn't matter. What matters is what you feel. How do you feel, Bonnie?" Lillian asked her.

she could tell that Bonnie was scared. It made her look even younger. "I'm about to be twenty years old in two months. I'm going to be a mother soon after that, I'm someone's wife. I feel like its a lot, but I still want this. I love my baby, and I love Klaus. More than I should." She confessed rubbing her belly. Lillian listened to her.

"I know its unconventional, but it feels so right. Like thins is how things were supposed to be. I can't even imagine a reality different from this one. I'm not crazy, right?". Lillian laughed, "no, you are not crazy. Life brought you two together and you love each other. That all that matters." She assured. "But I still think you should take it easy with the spells. A baby needs zero stress, and you are doing too much" Lillian teased.

"Trust me, I have enough rest thanks to Rebecca and Caroline. Its like they don't trust me with my own pregnancy" Bonnie joked, making Lillian laugh. "Where are they now" Lillian asked. "Packing" Bonnie burst out laughing. "Although, I think Rebecca went shopping. Again" the two women laughed.

 ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

"Where have you been, Stefan" Elena questioned. "Out" the vampire dismissed. "Why are you acting like this? You can talk to me" Elena held his hand. "Oh really? Thanks, I'll remember that for next time" Stefan pulled his hand away from her. "You don't have to be a dick, she's just worried." Damon scowled at his brother. "I'm sure" Stefan said.