CHAPTER 6: THE OTHER SIDE

"What have you done, you little girl?" oh oh, she was busted. "What happened, I didn't do anything" she said. "Do not test me, Yolani, I know you did something. All you need to tell me is what you did.". Yolani was determined not to tell on herself. "I didn't do anything, you always accuse me of something" she said, trying to shift the conversation. 

"That's because you are always up to something. Now tell me what you did" she was asked again. Yolani folded her arms, pouting. She refused to come clean. "Yolani, you better come clean, or else". "what is gong on, Emily?". "Yolani went to the prison world and she did something to it. I'm not sure what it is." Emily answered. "Its not true, miss Sheila, I didn't do anything" she defended herself.

Sheila sighed, she knew for a fact that Yolani must have done something. "Child, tell me what you did" she asked. "What makes you think I did something" Yolani asked. "because you can't even look me in the eyes, now I know you did something" Sheila said. Yolani was trouble, and they all knew it. 

In that moment, Ayana made an appearance, "What seems to be the matter?". Yolani knew to keep quiet, the last thing she needed was getting in trouble with Ayana. "Yolani went to 1994, and she made changes. I'm sure she did more but I need her to just say it" Emily explained.

It was a known fact that Yolani was a trouble maker, but this was too important to ignore. The girl was nervous, she could handle Emily's questioning but to have the weight of all three women was harder. "Child, tell us what you did. This mission is of utmost importance and it should be handled with care" Sheila gently asked. 

Yolani was a special case, she didn't live long. Having lost both her parents as a toddler, Yolani moved from foster home to foster home. This had led her to hanging with the wrong crowd, thinking she had finally found a family. They used her for her magic, for they knew the extent of her power as a Bennett.

They managed to convince her to perform a very complex linking spell, only this spell meant that Yolani had to incorporate dark magic. At the ripe age of fifteen, Yolani knew no better. In her mind, she was doing something for her family, so it would be worth it in the end, that's what she had thought. She was an untrained witch, carrying more power than most, even for a Bennett witch. Yolani's power was immense, that, mixed with dark magic was too much for her body to handle, and so it collapsed. She had died so young, pure of heart and mostly naïve.

Like all Bennetts, she found herself on the other side, only this part was specifically for the Bennetts. Yolani had found herself among her true family. Given her age, it seems she brought her child like behavior along. Yolani was powerful beyond comprehension, her ability rivaled that of a Bennett witch who reached their potential. 

And to think it was not even the whole of it was incredible. Sheila loved this child, in more ways than one, Yolani reminded her of Bonnie, her little Bonnie. Sheila awaited an answer, the last thing she wanted was what was going on in 1994, but they had to let it happen.

"I...Ichangedsomethingsandmadebonniemorehappysotheycanfallinloveandbetogetherforever" Yolani said, squeezing her eyes shut, she didn't want to see their faces. "Could you be clearer, darling, I could not all of that" Ayana said. Emily was overcome with shock, she heard all of it, clearly. "WHAT!" she exclaimed. 

"Emily, care to clarify?" Sheila saw Emily's face and she wanted to know as well. "She... she manipulated the world and made Bonnie fall in love with the hybrid" Emily was angry, to say the least. "I didn't make her fall in love, I only made her happier." Yolani spoke up, pouting while at it.

"WHAT!!" Sheila shrieked, this was not good, her poor granddaughter. "Then what exactly have you done?" Ayana tried to control the situation. Yolani went on to explain how she changed the weather because it was too bright in the morning and how Bonnie didn't like it. How she made Bonnie less scared and nicer and how she gave them an opportunity to spend time together. All because they looked cute together. All innocent, but they crossed the boundary.