CHAPTER 15: REVELATIONS

MYSTIC FALLS

The sun had already risen. Both brothers stood and watched the beautiful sunrise. Klaus thought long and hard about his actions, and Elijah was there along with him. in all honesty, he had missed his brother. As they entered the house, they could hear Rebecca's frantic voice. "Elijah where..." she stopped.

"where have you been..." she shouted at them both. More at Klaus. "Rebecca, I know what our brother has done is unforgivable, but..." Elijah tried to speak. "unforgivable? You had no right to humiliate Bonnie in that manner" Rebecca shouted at Klaus. She had bonded with Bonnie and now, the witch was gone. All thanks to her brother.

"Sister..." Rebecca raised her hand for him to stop, "No, Elijah. It doesn't matter. Bonnie is missing" she said. "What do you mean she is missing?" Klaus spoke. he was afraid for her. "I have been trying to get a hold of you all morning. Bonnie and her friends were attacked on their way home. They were rendered unconscious, and when they woke up, Bonnie was gone. They believe she was taken" Rebecca said.

Of course, Bonnie went missing with her useless friends unable to do anything about it. Klaus was livid. Who would dare to take her? "Where are her idiotic friends?" he asked. "They all went looking for her. Lillian is trying to locate her as we speak, but she can't get through" Rebecca reported. Lillian was still exhausted from the hours before.

Klaus knew which Lillian they were talking about. The same witch that sent him to the prison world. He sensed her presence in the house, then headed straight to her.

Lillian hadn't seen it coming. One minute was trying to locate Bonnie, and the other, she was held by her throat, struggling to breath. "witch" Klaus called her. he wanted nothing more than to end her life right there and then, but he wouldn't. not when he needed her to find Bonnie. "Tell me why I shouldn't rip your spine from your back?" he taunted.

Lillian struggled, scratching the skin on his wrist with her nails, but to no avail. "b... Bonnie" she choked out. If anything as going to save her life in that moment, it would be Bonnie. Klaus let her go, and she dropped to the ground. Both Rebecca and Elijah felt relieved, they had followed him to Lillian's room. "Where is she?" was all Klaus said.

Lillian was coughing and catching her breath. "I don't know. I can't reach her" she said. This upset Rebecca, "aren't you some powerful witch, now?" she asked, condescendingly. Lillian acted a big deal before, but now she couldn't perform a simple locator spell. "I'm trying my best" Lillian defended. "Your best is not good enough, witch" Klaus screamed at her.

They needed to find her. "She could be in danger. Please try again" Elijah told Lillian.

 ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

Bonnie woke up with a headache. She opened her eyes, only to be met with unfamiliar surroundings. "you're awake. Good" came a man's voice. Bonnie had heard that voice before. she tore her gaze to the corner of the room. There he stood, proud and tall, Kol Mikaelson. Bonnie began breathing heavy. If she could see Kol, it only meant one thing. She was dead. Her baby. Her poor baby didn't even get to live.

Bonnie was hyperventilating. It wasn't supposed to be like this. What had happened? Kol didn't know what to do. He had predicted that his appearance would eventually freak her out. Every other time, which was all the time, he had tried to talk to her, it was as if she couldn't quite see him. at one point, he thought she was purposefully ignoring him out of spite. It was the main reason he persisted.

"Calm down, witch, I can't hurt you" he told her. Bonnie didn't hear him. "Hello... can you hear me?" Kol waved his hands to get her attention. He managed to scare her even more. "You have never reacted like this toward me. What changed?" he asked, more to himself. The last he knew of her was being fierce but the he remembered how she was with the pregnancy.