Bonus story parts that weren't used

Extra #1: Sinister ending/Continuous disappearances

Reports of missing people in the area began to circulate quickly. Initially, there were rumors about missing teenagers due to running away or unexplainable disappearances in certain areas. People began to worry and panic as disappearances multiplied. Newspapers and articles started popping up as more and more people disappeared. After investigating the matter, the police found no clear evidence of kidnapping. After investigating the matter, the police found no clear evidence of kidnapping.

It was short but for good reasons. I initially thought it would be a great idea to create multiple endings but then I decided to scrap it because it didn't make sense to me.  

Extra #2: The last dream sequence 

Not wasting a second, She started running as her pursuer came charging after her. Feeling the sense of deja vu as she started panting. In the distance, she could see the hallways split again. Without thinking, She took a sharp right only to find a dead end. She frantically tried opening the doors but only to find them locked. She started pacing back and forth. How is she supposed to get out of this? The shadowy figure was getting closer with each passing second.  Then something clicked below her and the tile gave way causing her to fall down in the pit of darkness.

Another short one. This was that part for chapter 21, Tbh I don't know why I saved this one. Maybe I needed to see how I could improve? Maybe too short? Probably. Who knows.

 Extra #3: The letter/The backstory

This was unfinished so I had to add a little more to it, unlike the other ones.

Jimmy's POV

We both made sure that no one was awake before heading into the living room. We both sat on the couch. She took a deep breath.

"So, remember when you said back at the beach, about my parents?"

I nodded. "Go on,"

"Well before I came here I did have parents but  I didn't really get the chance to know them. I was just a baby at the time. When they had to give me away. It wasn't easy for me, each time I was tossed from house to house. Most of them kept me until they got enough money, others couldn't stand having another child. Throughout that time I even questioned if my real parents even loved me. Thankfully, I had finally ended up in a place with a kind heart. Even more so, it was my uncle who recognized me and took care of me until I was old enough. When I turned 16, my uncle asked me if I knew about my parents. I got mad, I told him I was abandoned by them. I thought they did it because they hated me. At least that's what I thought."

She took out the folded paper.

"My uncle gave me a letter with this in it saying that it was from my parents. Of course, I didn't want to read it seeing what I've been through. The next day though, he died from from heart disease. If only I had seen the signs sooner..." She wiped a tear from her eye.

I sat there, wide-eyed at the story. I didn't know what to think of it.

"I was devastated, I thought I was all alone. It was then I remembered the letter and well.."

She handed me the paper.

"You should read it," She said with a quiver in her voice.

I opened the folded piece of paper to read it:

To our dearest Y/n,

By the time you get this letter, we have already taken our own lives. We are sorry we weren't there for you when you needed us most. Know that we still love you dearly. We were devastated when they took you away from us, saying that you didn't belong to us. We tried to show them that we are your biological parents, but they wouldn't take our word for it no matter how much evidence we produced. We fought long and hard to bring you back but alas. We had soon given up, but we have never forgotten you. And  remember, no matter the circumstances, trials, and tribulations, Always know that we will be with you through it all. Stay strong.

Sincerely,

Your parents.

I heard her sobbing once I had finished reading it. I didn't know she had a difficult life before. I can understand why she never spoke of this to any of us. now I know why she didn't go back. I felt even more guilty. Realizing that I had once killed her for my twisted motives.

'No, I was tricked into doing it. If I hadn't made that wish...'  I shook the thought away.  I put the letter down and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to my chest. She sobbed even harder in my embrace making me sympathize with her even more. 

"I...I didn't know what to do," She cried, burying her face closer to my chest. "I had nowhere else to go, I couldn't open up to anyone! I just...I can't..."

"Shhh, It's okay' I know it was hard for you and I can understand why you didn't go back."  

After her sobbing slowed, I released my grip allowing her to wipe some tears away.  

"Thank you for telling me this, I'm sorry for what you have been through," I said, my hand close to her cheek. wiping the last tear away. 

"It's alright, I should have told you and the others about it sooner." She sniffled.

"You can stay with us if you want to," I asked her. Her eyes widen. I then realized that she wouldn't like the idea. I sighed.  

"No, It's okay. You probably needed to go back. I understand if you-"

 "I'll stay," she replied happily. "I feel more at home here." 

I smiled and nodded.

"And Jimmy?"

"Yes?"

"I'm glad I met you," She said, giving me a peck on the cheek then hugged me. I blushed. Then smiled, returning the hug.

"I'm glad I have met you too."

This was a Continuation of chapter 25 (And my favorite one :3). this one was for anyone who was wondering about the piece of paper Y/n brought out in that chapter.

 This was based on a real event that happened to my family and my big sister who died months ago. I was gonna add it but couldn't cause: 1. The chapter would have been longer than it should have been. and 2. It would have been unnecessary to the story entirely but then again I'm not too sure. But it was mainly the first reason. Maybe this one should be a side story...

And that is it for the extras. Should I have added them? Idk but needless to say I'm happy I saved them. Thank you all for reading this and hopefully I can think of another story! Take care, everyone! <3