Chapter 15

The next day...

"What do you mean missing!? We just visited him in the hospital yesterday!" Timmy protested after Danny told them the news. "It's not like him to disappear like that."

"What if he's been kidnapped!" Spongebob Exclaimed, fearing for the worst.

"That's the thing, they didn't specify what happened. They just asked us if we had seen him or come in contact with him we would inform them immediately." Danny finished.

"I wish Cosmo and Wanda were with me right now," Timmy sighed to himself. Y/n left halfway through the conversation and headed downstairs to Jimmy's Lab. She couldn't help feeling guilty for letting it happen as it did. If only she had stopped him sooner none of this would happen. Of course, knowing Jimmy, He wouldn't pass up an opportunity if it means finding the answer to unsolvable mysteries. When she made it to the Lab room, Goddard was the first to meet her. Y/n crouched down to pet the robot dog.

Timmy walked downstairs after finishing the discussion to meet her.

"We are going to search for Jimmy, You can come along to help if you want." He offered. Y/n nodded and they both headed upstairs.

~~~~~~

It was an exhausting day, Danny had to turn into a ghost to search from above while Y/n, Timmy, and Spongebob searched from below. They talked to people as they passed by only to get the same answer. They continue the process day by day only to not find any evidence to validate their search. The sun was beginning to set by the time they got back. They all gather in the living room.

"Any luck?" Danny asked, still in his ghost form.

"No, We looked everywhere. Still no sign of him.." Timmy answered somberly, Looking down in defeat.

"Then we'll have to call it a day..." Danny suggested as two white rings formed around him, turning him back into a human.

"But we have to keep searching, he could be anywhere." Y/n Persisted, despite his suggestion.

"She's right Danny. As long as I'm still standing I will not quit and will not rest until we find Jimmy! Even if I break every bone in my body!" Spongebob announced, slamming his fist into his palm as he spoke.

"Yeah!...wait, what?" Timmy cried out in agreement only to stop and question his last statement.

"I agree, but we can't overwork ourselves too much. I may have my ghost abilities, but even I have a limit." Danny warned.

"But we can't stop now! We have to find him." Y/n pleaded, her voice quivering.

Danny walked over to Y/n, wrapped his arms around her, and hugged her as she began to sob.

"Don't worry, we'll find him. I promise."

~~~On the day of Jimmy's Disappearance ~~~

Jimmy's POV

After regaining consciousness, I found myself surrounded by the very enemies that I thought we had sealed away. Calamitous, Vlad, Crocker, and Plankton were all looking at me with menacing grins. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

"Well, If it isn't the boy genius himself," Vlad was the first to speak up with an eerie echo in his voice. The same was said for the others.

"If he is a genius then how come he couldn't fix his way out of this?" Plankton added, jumping on Vlad's shoulder from the bed.

'This can't be real...'

"And where are his so-called friends, shouldn't they have helped him?"

"But They didn't, they left him to fend for himself. Leaving him exposed to the elements." Crocker snickered.

"Shut up! Get away from me!"

"Why would they? He lied to them, they would never look at him the same way again."

"What...are you talking about?" I asked hesitantly.

"Aww, Don't you remember?" Calamitous spoke, his voice growing more distorted as he leaned closer. His clothing became torn and worn out as stab wounds started to appear. Fresh blood leaked from them spilling on me.

"What you've done to me?"

'No...it's not true, I was defending myself!'

Calamitous then took out a black duffle bag. 

"I wonder what will happen if the same thing happens to y/n..."

I didn't waste a second. Alit with rage, I lunged toward him, grabbing the blanket to wrap it around his neck, choking him. He released his grip on the bag struggling to take off and loosened the tightness of the blanket. I grinned in satisfaction as he collapsed to the floor, unmoving. I breathed heavily, looking back to see that the rest of them had disappeared. My eyes soon fell upon the duffle bag, curiosity overtaking me. I walked over to it to unzip it.

"Huh?"

Instead of Calamitous gadgets. They were my clothing. I immediately felt dread. I didn't dare look at who I choked. I took out my clothes to change into them as quickly as I could, my blue pants and a red shirt with the yellow atom logo on it, I then took out my lab coat to put it on when I felt something in both side pockets. I reached inside and took out a vial of ectoplasm.

'How did I get this?'

There was still something in the other pocket, It was a fairy wand. I looked at both of the items in confusion. Yet it slowly turned into burning curiosity. 'Maybe I could use them somehow?'

Another thought crossed my mind.

'What if there was a way to combine them both? It would take a lot of testing to perfect it, but I believe It should work. It's best to hold onto them for now.'

I place both of them back in my pockets.

-Click Click-

I heard the sound of the doorknob turning as if someone was trying to get in. I frantically looked around for another way out and saw the window.

Without a second thought, I ran for the window. I open the sliding door and climb on the ledge to look below. It wasn't far down, and I could see bushes big enough to hide in.

'I'm an imbecile ...'

I closed my eyes and leaped just as the door opened behind me.

I had a bit of fun with this chapter even though I was late to publish it. I'm going to stop here cause, of course, Halloween is around the corner so I'm excited about that. :)  

so until then,

Happy Halloween Everyone! :D