Chapter 16

"Nnnnggggaaaa!!'' Cosmo grunted trying to push his way out of the glass cylinder he was contained, only to fail despite the effort. Wanda was in the cylinder next to him. Despite the glass transparency, The room was too dark for him to see.

"It's no use, Cosmo. without our wands, we can't escape even if we tried," Wanda explained.

"But I haven't eaten yet, I want a burrito!" Cosmo demanded, banging on the glass with his fists.
"Cosmo, there are more important things than eating burritos! We need to figure out where we and our wands are." Wanda said sternly, floating in the air to face Cosmo on the other side of the glass.

*Ktchicck*

They both froze at the sound of a door unlocking, followed by an eerie creaking sound. Footsteps can be heard, getting closer and closer until they can see the outline of the figure.

"Where's Timmy? And where are our wands?" Wanda cut straight to the point. Even though she couldn't see who it was, she couldn't help but bombard them with questions. She strained to see who she was talking to but couldn't manage to see them in detail.

They didn't answer.

"Hey, did you bring us something to eat? I'm starved." Cosmo asked, pressing his whole body against the glass to face the unknown figure.

"Whoever you are, you better not lay a finger on Timmy!" Wanda warned.

Then, the cylinders started to fill slowly with a green substance. Their bodies started to feel numb once it reaches them, causing them to blackout.

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Y/n? Are you ok?" I heard Timmy say as he slowly opened my room door. I was sitting in bed looking out the window as Scarlett was sleeping in my lap. Its soft fur was enough to put my mind at ease.

"Yeah..." I answered doubtfully.

Timmy walked over and sat on the bed beside me. I could tell he wasn't gonna take my word for it. Ever since Jimmy went missing, I didn't get a wink of sleep last night and even if I did, I would have woken up instantly hoping that Jimmy would be at the front door.

"I know you miss him, I do too. But we will do anything we can to find him. Danny wanted to go out alone to find Jimmy this time out while Spongebob and I stay to look after you." Timmy explained, petting Scarlett as it slept.

I signed and looked at Timmy.

"I hope we'll be able to find him soon..."

Timmy hugged me.

"We will...You'll see."

~~~~~~

Danny's POV

"Don't worry, we'll find him. I promise."

That was the last thing I said to her.

No...I'll find him...

I wasn't sure where to look, But I knew I had to start from somewhere.

I went to the alleyway so no one would see me

"I'm going Ghost!" I shouted, Two rings formed from top to bottom closing in on me as my body felt lighter. I leaped off the ground and flew in the direction of the hospital. Since they didn't tell us what occurred there I decided to investigate it myself. Suddenly a breath of cryokinesis left my mouth indicating that a ghost is around.

"Really!? Well, I guess the search for Jimmy will have to wait." I sighed to myself as I changed direction. I followed where my senses were taking me and that's when I notice I was headed toward the asylum. I was confused, the last time I was there I didn't get any signs of a ghost present in that area..? I hovered towards the doors, Its chains still scattered on the floor.

'Well, one way to find out'

I phased through the door into the building. The stairs were the first thing that welcomed me. Still feeling uneasy, I walked to the stairs taking a few steps. Something yellow caught my eyes as I reached the top step. I walked towards it to pick it up.

"A fairy crown?"

What's a fairy crown doing here of all places?! Questions starts to fill my head as I stared at the item I had just obtained.

*Creeeeeeek*

My head snapped towards the direction the sound was coming from. I followed the sound only stopping at the foot of the door, I looked up at the sign and grimaced:

~Basement~

'Never thought I would come back here again' I groaned to myself. With a heavy sigh, I turned the rusted knob of the door, opening it to reveal the familiar stairs I descended the stairs. When I got to the bottom step I noticed the door cracked open to reveal its dimmed light. I reluctantly entered. I looked around wondering where the light was coming from. Turns out that the cylinders that were containing glowing substances were the only things that lit the room.

*Gasp*

Everything went silent as I recognize who was in them, It was the two missing fairies.

"Cosmo?! Wanda?!"

I immediately ran toward the two cylinders they were contained in. They both seemed to be in stasis. I also noticed that their crowns and wands were missing. One thing was bothering me, how did they end up here? I shook the thought away. The only thing that matters is that I found them. I'm sure Timmy would be glad to know where they were. Now all I need to do Is-

*Smack* *Thump*

Something hard hit the back of my head, causing me to collapse to the floor. Dizziness overwhelmed me as I struggled to get up, only to fail. I felt something dragging me across the floor. Before my vision faded, I swore I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry Danny."

I'm sorry for the late update you guys! unfortunately, I caught a cold and wasn't able to start this chapter for a while so that's why I was late. It will take some time for me to recover but hopefully, I can still continue this.