Chapter 1

"Yoohoo! Earth to Y/n! WAKE UP!!!" A familiar voice shouted, causing Y/n to jolt awake. "Huh!? What!?" Y/n looked up, rubbing her eyes, to come face to face with another person.

A boy in his teens was in front of her. Having blonde hair with freckles along his cheeks. He was wearing a white shirt with a red tie and below, brown shorts with a black belt. Two buck teeth can be shown on his upper lip, his light blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight.

They were in Y/n 's room lying in bed and covered up in an F/C blanket, beside her was a dresser, and up top was a vase filled with water holding a pink flower.

"Goooood morning sleeping beauty! It's a lovely day today!" He said with a bright smile on his face.

"What...time is it?" Y/n asked, still drowsy from the night's rest though it felt shorter than usual to her.

"It is 9:45 exactly," he said looking at his watch, "Don't wanna miss your breakfast I'm making for you and everyone else." He replied, lifting the blanket off of her, trying to get her up and ready for today's activities. Y/n curled in a ball trying to cover her eyes from the sun shining through her window.

He pouted, noticing her sudden movement.

"Come ooooon sleepyhead, don't want to miss breakfa-"

"Ok Spongebob I get it, I'll get ready in a moment," Y/n replied, yawning before Spongebob got the chance to finish the sentence.

"Great!," Spongebob said, excited, and then straightened up, placing his hand over his mouth as if he forgot something important. "Oops! I should probably check on the pancakes, hope they didn't get burned."

Before she got the chance to answer, SpongeBob ran through the door in a hurry closing the door behind him.

She chuckled to herself, SpongeBob was always in a happy mood even when things looked grim. Y/n finally got out of bed, brushed her teeth, got dressed, and headed out of her room.

The smell of cooked eggs hit her nose as she headed to the kitchen, through the doorway she could see Spongebob frying eggs in one pot while flipping pancakes on the other humming a simple tune to himself serving the pancakes to another teen, only this one was different he had black and white hair, wearing a red hoodie with blue jeans, he also had the same eye color as Spongebob's.

"Here ya go, Danny Fenton! Four delicious pancakes for you!" Spongebob said in a cheerful voice.

"Wow, thanks!" Danny said, pouring syrup on top of the pancakes, picking up a fork and knife cutting the pancake, ready to take a bite only to stop when he saw Y/n at the doorway.

"Good morning Y/n, did you sleep well?" Danny asked, taking a bite of his pancake.

"Yeah," Y/n replied, she thought about the dream she had. It felt so real yet It was only just a dream. No, It felt like a nightmare. Maybe it's a mere coincidence. It only happened once so maybe she'll get a crazy dream afterward. But she couldn't help but wonder. maybe-

"Um...Y/n? Are you feeling ok?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by Spongebob's reply, she looked up realizing that both of them were staring at her with worried expressions.

"Is something bothering you?" Danny said, tilting his head to one side in concern.

"Is it because of the smell of the eggs? You don't like eggs do ya? I knew I did something wrong!" Spongebob said, falling to his knees.

Danny gave Spongebob the 'really' look as if he was being too dramatic.

"I FAILED AS A CHEF!" He cried out, rather dramatically.

Danny rolled his eyes at this, but she didn't want to upset him.

"No SpongeBob, It's not that!" Y/n quickly replied, waving both hands in front of her showing that that was not the case.

"Phew, that's a relief," Spongbob said, wiping the sweat off his head and standing up to continue cooking.

"Then what is it that's bothering you?" Danny asked.

'Should I tell them about the nightmare?' Y/n thought to herself but decided against it. Besides, it's just a dream, it's nothing to worry about. And if she does tell them about it, Spongebob might volunteer to sleep with her tonight again like the last time. Saying that it will 'Vanquish' the nightmares away, calling them evil and stuff like that. though sometimes she does enjoy his company.

"It's nothing," Y/n decided to dismiss it, instead she changed the subject.

"What about the others? Are they up yet?" Y/n asked,

"Jimmy's down in his basement lab while Timmy's still sleeping in his room," Danny said, picking up a cup of orange juice to drink it. 'Knew It' she thought. Timmy was always the last one to wake up in the morning. Well not always, most of the time.

"Should I wake him up?" She offered.

"Naw, let him sleep, he was probably up all night helping Jimmy with the portal, though I doubt that Timmy helped him with most of the work," Danny said laughing a bit. Y/n chuckled at that though, Knowing Timmy, he doesn't know much about science and technology. He is usually lazy when it comes to that stuff. Unlike Jimmy, who's always working on his inventions. Probably keeping an eye on what's going on in other worlds.

Danny stood up and pulled up a chair beckoning her to take a seat, she walked over to sit down as he pushed her close to the table. Giving him a nod of thanks as he walked over back to where he was seated. Spongebob twirled around with a plate in his hands, setting it down in front of her. "There you go! Breakfast is served." Spongebob chirped.

On her plate were 2 cooked eggs on top of the toast with five cooked bacon along the side. "Thank you! This looks delicious!" Y/n said, He beamed at the comment.

"They don't call me the best cook for nothing," Spongebob said with a wink.

Suddenly a drumming of feet sounded as if in a hurry, a figure came in. a boy also looking in his teens, he had dark brown hair, his eyes were blue except this time it was a little darker than the other two and wearing a red shirt covered by a lab coat.

His eyes held a look of fear and seriousness and everyone looked at him.

"Jimmy! What happened?" Spongebob said, dropping what he was doing, and ran over to Jimmy's side.

"Everyone! Meet me in my lab! They are at it again..."