Prologue

Echoes of panting and the pounding of running feet as Y/n ran through the dark hallways, on each side were locked doors passing her by, the dimly lit lights were her only saving grace barely making the path visible or she would have been heading blindly to the unknown not knowing which path could lead her. She rounded another bend leading to another hallway.

Skidded to a halt, covering her mouth to silence the heavy breathing, catching her breath in hopes to have escaped the being that was pursuing Y/n. Her legs were aching and burning in pain from running for so long and she wanted desperately to find the exit in this maze of horror.

"You can run but you can't hide!" the voice called out followed by a burst of maniacal laughter from the darkness behind her. she started running again, wanting to get away from whoever was chasing her. Suddenly, she slipped, falling face-first on the tile floor with a thud. Y/n tried to get back up and run once more but was immediately forced back down again as a foot on her back kept her in place.

"And where do you think you're going?" She could only yelp in pain at the feeling of being crushed from under the weight. It lifted its foot, giving her a chance to turn around, back pressed against the cold tile floor to face her captor. She tried to get a good look at it, but because of the dimmed light, its face was mostly covered in darkness. Their right hand was holding a scalpel, raising it high in the air. Her heart was beating fast as fear held her in place. Tears ran down her cheeks as she braced herself as to what was coming next.

With one swift motion, a scream can be heard throughout the unknown dim-lit hallways...